To all of you that paint in freezing conditions... {now with flicks}

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: To all of you that paint in freezing conditions...

i knew y'all was some fucking faggits.

Totally uncalled for. It's a humorous joke between friends. I'm sure you can relate by reading anything written by your friends on the NW superthread. Let sleeping dogs lie please as saying dumb shit to each other over the internet won't further anyones careers or whatever whatsoever.

Thanks and have a great day.

My homie and i were out on a mission to hit this line and the only way to access it was to cross this drainage ditch, it was pretty fucking cold out, so falling in that nasty slu water woulda sucked balls, so we looked for a narrow spot to jump,,, when we found one my homie just went for it,, when he ran and jumped the weeds and shit were decieving and he fell right thru into the water like to his knees then splashed it all over, straight drenched i was like damn man you wanna bounce cause he was wet as fuck but he was like naw i wanna hit this shit,,, so we stayed and rocked the frieght regardless,, that dude is a beast nothing stops him from getting up,not even freezing cold sewage water to the waist,,, props holmes you prolly gon read this in here so get at me,,bwaahahahah we will go pond jumping next time yer in the hood.

Cracked knows what he's talking about. I can remember trying to paint in weather so cold that, even with the can sitting inside a sock to keep it warm, I still lost all pressure. now thats fucking cold.

these days, anything colder than -7 or so, and I'm not painting.

holdingice.jpg

cold.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Ever get that numb feeling in your finger tips...that doesn't go away for weeks? That's what really sucks.

Exactly.....then the fingertip skin starts peeling off...at least it's healing, but it's some serious isht when you think your good hand pointer finger is going to be dead for forever.

Def. get a can gun and fill with it cuz at least your finger tip won't get hit with the freezing gas when it leaves the can.

Cracked knows what he's talking about. I can remember trying to paint in weather so cold that, even with the can sitting inside a sock to keep it warm, I still lost all pressure. now thats fucking cold.

these days, anything colder than -7 or so, and I'm not painting.

holdingice.jpg

cold.jpg

haha the shit you go through north of the border just to paint in the winter, those pics really bring back memories. all my snowboarding gear on trigger gun for the fills at -20 wading through knee deep snow.

• 3 weeks later...

saw a dead hobo roll into my spot in an intermodal during february last year. I smelled something, and it wasn't my paint or the train grease. As the bull took his routine trip down the access road i had to dip in between lines for a minute and then i saw him. His ass was frozen the the train in mad snow. I finished up and left and then threw up when i got home.