Southern Cal Vacation W/Flicks

mosluggo

I still have yet to try Tito's Tacos in Culver City. But I ate at Johnnie's Pastrami right next door. Them and the other Johnny's Pastrami (similar name but different company) off Adams & Crenshaw are the best pastrami joints in the city.

The Johnny's Pastrami on Adams is old school. Put it like this; my dad used to eat there in high school (he went to L.A. High).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
caligula must be well-known at roscoe's chicken n waffles. i get the feeling he makes pilgrimages to there like muslims to mecca

:lol::lol:....seriously though...that place is good.....last time i was in l.a. i was right down the street from the gower one, but was broke...so i just fucked with that taco stand on vine...

they need to make a roscoes out here in sac..... we have like 3 or 4 chicken and waffles spots out here...but they all taste like shit....

the last spot i went to ...i spent $25 for crappy food (dry fried chicken...dry corn bread...waffles without butter...cause they ran out!...and the lemonade was watered down).

Yeah Theo, thats the one. Didn't even know about the others.

All I know is hot women don't work. When I roam during work hours.. Man hot wimmins everywhere.

Anyone ever go to the Doo-Dah parade? I'm thinking about going Sunday.. Maybe.

i need to....im actually planning a trip to san diego/tijuana for spring break....so i might end up spending one night in L.A.....on the way back im thinking about detouring out to vegas too.

hey holler if you go to TJ, me and my friends where planning on going down there too.

i dont think i will ever want to go back to TJ, that place is fucking disgusting.

i wish i had some LA connects. the only times ive been to LA have been driving through it on the freeway. i drove around chinatown a little bit too and went to venice beach, but thats the most ive ever seen of LA. driving around there is stressful as hell, and the smog is killer.

this was the defining moment of my trip to LA a few months back... LA 2 CRAZY

DSCF1480.jpg

I was really dissappointed to see the Venice Beach pits like this. I grew up seeing them in different videos and always hearing stories, and then to find them filled in and some sort of weird permission wall thing.