As the vaj turns... today in 12oz...

Dirty_habiT

No, I'm not Defy.

All I can say is that when people get played, feelings get hurt. Everybody knows that. I got played before, but rest assured that I only let a few people know about it. Dhabz is a good dude. I talked to him a lot on SLSK in 2005, and now I realize that this broad is who he was talking about? My man, you can do better. Way better. And to all you 12 oz. new jacks that don't know, this is the way shit gets done around here. People like Dhabz who were here from the jump get ran off of this site for no good reason at all. It's fucking wack. Then you get stuck with a bunch of shit talking do nothing faggots who need cheerleaders to prop up their egos so they can feel important. Dhabz, check your PMs. We need to catch up, dog.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i really cant believe this shit.

12oz niggas are trading girls across the united states???

this VAG girl sounds like the kind of market street girl that no one should trust.

come on glik$, i thought you were smarter than that, to fall for such a cheap skank.

and dhabs, i dont believe your on top here. if your getting back with VAg, your on the wrong end of the stick.

if your girl laeves you, fucks another guy, then comes back to you, YOU ARE THE LOSER!!!

btw, i got slobbed up by a fat chcik this weekend check my new thread!! DIRTY MOTHER FUCKAA!!

it sucks when you know you've got some next level shit to drop on people, like, nuclear level clown-you shit, but you know you gotta let them try and pop shit first, so you can drop it on em an be all like UNO, BITCHESSSSSSSSSSS!

so what i'm saying is, dhabz, keep talking dog. please. for the peoples. please keep bragging about what you got going on over there. pretty, pretty, please.

seeks/nice asker oner

wow!. you guys should erase this thread and drink yourselves into forgetting.

glik, two words: get tested.

I think casek has the best suggestion on this whole thread...

what would i even have to say? yeah i loved her i still do love her. I was going to completely rearrange my life to be with her. I made her priority number one. I dont hate her, I dont hate the fact she continues to lie. I hate the fact that i put myself out there 110% and was doing everything i could to be with her. the distance got too hard and she felt alone.

I dont know how bad of a dude you are, i only know what i was told. But if you wanna continue to be totally funny and really cutting then go nuts Im sure theres way better shit shes going to tell you so that you can run here and post up.

She would have sold you out anyway because you try too hard. I hear all you talk about is boring ass graffiti shit. I mean seriously, YOU need to learn about women. At least you're talking and it's not Nancy trying to play all your trump cards for you.

Nancy - there's no "used to be cool" about it. I have no long hair, no tattoos, no piercings, no studded belts or girl pants... I've never owned a pair of air force ones nor do I wear printed sweat shirts that make it look like I've got money but don't know how to spend it. People that know me know I'm "the business".... those that do not, well you're stuck grasping at straws like demonstrated here. We can act like shit's all in the bag and the world's all figured out here in this stinky corner of the internet, but it's still just.... the stinky corner of the internet at the end of the day... YOu all should consider wearing respirators because this whole assertive brain dead thing ain't workin out so hot for you all.

No, I'm not Defy.

All I can say is that when people get played, feelings get hurt. Everybody knows that. I got played before, but rest assured that I only let a few people know about it. Dhabz is a good dude. I talked to him a lot on SLSK in 2005, and now I realize that this broad is who he was talking about? My man, you can do better. Way better. And to all you 12 oz. new jacks that don't know, this is the way shit gets done around here. People like Dhabz who were here from the jump get ran off of this site for no good reason at all. It's fucking wack. Then you get stuck with a bunch of shit talking do nothing faggots who need cheerleaders to prop up their egos so they can feel important. Dhabz, check your PMs. We need to catch up, dog.

wow sounds like someone wants they D in habz... good show. yall should get together and re-gay.

hd_subtext_505.gif

by 'used to be cool' i mean you were a dude who came on here and contributed and had funny shit to say. you think i give a fuck what people look like? please. last year or so, it seems like every time you open your mouth, you just make an ass out of yourself. you pick the stupidest arguments, with the absolute wrong people, then just run yourself into the fucking ground. it's honestly sad. and now with all of this...you start a thread bragging about how hard he got played...son, i have pictures of text messages your girl sent him, while you were on here boasting, telling him she loved him and couldnt live without him. you fucking sucker, just let it go. you are making a total ass out of yourself.

by 'used to be cool' i mean you were a dude who came on here and contributed and had funny shit to say. you think i give a fuck what people look like? please. last year or so, it seems like every time you open your mouth, you just make an ass out of yourself. you pick the stupidest arguments, with the absolute wrong people, then just run yourself into the fucking ground. it's honestly sad. and now with all of this...you start a thread bragging about how hard he got played...son, i have pictures of text messages your girl sent him, while you were on here boasting, telling him she loved him and couldnt live without him. you fucking sucker, just let it go. you are making a total ass out of yourself.

"coldblooded"...

i kinda think dhabz should get rid of the hooker and go find a real girl. she plays you once, her fault, she plays you twice...you're just dumping gasoline on yourself and looking for a spark.

in any case, both of you should get tested (dhabz and glik) no telling who the slut fucked on the way to and from nyc. nawwmean?

• Like 1