As the vaj turns... today in 12oz...

Dirty_habiT

I probably wouldn't say shit if I got owned too.

dude, EVERYONE is laughing at you. not a single person here is with you. you're pwning yourself, dumbass. you are the biggest fucking sucker on this board, and it sucks, because you used to be cool. i dont know what happened, but you're steady playing yourself.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Kleenex....

CC- i've been laying low avoiding people and things. minus calig and milks.

What am I chopped liver? And why you trying to break up my happy home, homie? :D

* Oh and about the situation at hand... Like Jack Burton always says...

Yeah, there are a lot of goodies on here if you dig... I did not get owned boxcutters, I am not the one that ever cried. Seriously... crying, fucking man up and grow a pair. Why is Seeking being the spokes person here? Is someone's typing hands all tied up right now?

Have fun holding glikos cock (wee wee might be a better word) and watching the uncut version of Broke Back.

Why is Glik0 not typing here? Seeking's his spokes person now? How much did you have to "pay" him to do that for you?

This whole... e-gang buddy buddy shit is very "yes homo" in my opinion. I mean, you can't really hold eachother's cocks (seeking and gliksy) and watch broke back mountain and then just say no homo afterwards like it's not gay.... it's gay.

what would i even have to say? yeah i loved her i still do love her. I was going to completely rearrange my life to be with her. I made her priority number one. I dont hate her, I dont hate the fact she continues to lie. I hate the fact that i put myself out there 110% and was doing everything i could to be with her. the distance got too hard and she felt alone.

I dont know how bad of a dude you are, i only know what i was told. But if you wanna continue to be totally funny and really cutting then go nuts Im sure theres way better shit shes going to tell you so that you can run here and post up.

I got betrayed, Im not gonna come here and talk shit because frankly what the fuck is the point?

Its my own fault really, but whatever. I have too much shit in my life to let this drag me to the bottom.

• Like 1

so gliks made the mistake of caring. you're BRAGGING about the mistake of of taking back your whore girlfriend, who fucked someone else and rubbed your face in it for the entire board to see.

again, good move dog. this thread is really showing everyone who the real bitch is.

:rolleyes:

dhabs --you're calling someone out for crying over a girl. every dude i know has cried over a girl at one point in their life. it don't matter how long the relationship was, where it started, who's involved, and how far it went. love can be a sexually transmitted disease. the psychological break down of human emotions can be a highly confusing topic to pinpoint and discuss. so don't call someone out on that, because i'm sure most of us have been in those shoes. plus, it just shows how infantile you are. actually, most of your comments so far have proven that point enough.

now i'm not coming to glik$ defense here, because i know the dude can handle his own shit. i'm calling you out on just being a full blown fuck up and prick. i think having a meth problem is a hell of a lot weaker than crying over a broken heart. a meth problem probably lead you to do some kind of dick sucking act for glass at one point in time. so who's weak now?

and in response to Glik$ post --you proved what i said earlier about who's the bigger man.

so dhabs, you originally named this thread something about kleenex, but the shit backfired on you. so why don't you go sit down, make a ghost, and shut the fuck up.