Forsythe P. Jones goes to VIRGINIA

MOSER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

didnt know Sigh was teamed up in the EXCHANGE with Rime , haha ....... in a sigh interview he said he bites everything , but damn , even the Rime eyebrow .... geez

Ever heard that song by The Game , you won't get farrrrrr .... bite'n them graff stars ....... haha

shiit, i was gonna keep this ongoing but I am not able to get the latest pics I have taken because my dog chewed up my digital camera beyond repair (his jaws are like vice grips). He was nice enough to leave the memory cards unscathed though. I've got this real great canon photo printer that takes all types of mem cards EXCEPT xd. figures...I couldn't be mad at him though.

• 1 month later...
didnt know Sigh was teamed up in the EXCHANGE with Rime , haha ....... in a sigh interview he said he bites everything , but damn , even the Rime eyebrow .... geez

Ever heard that song by The Game , you won't get farrrrrr .... bite'n them graff stars ....... haha

dude, dark,,the man who somehow swings from his own ballsack has an opinion on someone with more style than himself, which is most everyone

Archived