Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vanfullofretards

Man arrested for forcing son to wear Packers jersey

http://www.channel3000.com/news/15063175/detail.html

15064400_240X180.jpg

PARDEEVILLE, Wis. -- A Pardeeville man was arrested on Monday on suspicion of restraining his 7-year-old son with tape after the boy refused to wear a Green Bay Packers jersey this weekend.

Matthew Kowald, 36, was taken into custody on on Monday on suspicion of causing mental harm to a child, false imprisonment and domestic disorderly conduct, according to the Columbia County Sheriff's Office.

Authorities said that the boy's mother called police after the child refused to wear the jersey and Kowald restrained and tied him with tape for about one hour on Saturday. The jersey was also taped to the boy during the time, authorities said.

The Columbia County clerk said that the two felonies the father was arrested on suspicion of -- causing mental harm to a child and false imprisonment -- were dropped on Wednesday morning. Kowald was issued a ticket for domestic disorderly conduct, WISC-TV reported.

The man was expected to appear in Columbia County Circuit Court on Wednesday, but didn't have to appear because the two felonies were dropped.

The Wisconsin State Journal reported that Columbia County District Attorney Jane Kohlwey said there wasn't enough evidence against the father to support felony charges.

that kid is lucky hes not facing felony charges, Wisconsinites are ride or die with that cheese head shit! go packs

Get out with that shit twinky..This is the Packers we're talking about!!

Serious shit to say the least.

wow so evidently packers fans are just as big of douchebags as steelers fans. i didn't think that was possible.

Not even close, we don't rank with Raiders, Cowboys, Bronco, or Bears fans either..

Not even close, we don't rank with Raiders, Cowboys, Bronco, or Bears fans either..

i'm just saying it seems like something a steelers fan would do. those cats are fucking retarded.

i wonder if the kid is gunna wear the jersey this weekend?

I'll be wearing mine..Custom with the "CLUE" and the number 2....Pictures to follow.

2.jpg.ec6d0cbf5a4592a3f7413d4d0da3745b.jpg

"false imprisonment"

uumm, so that means i could have threatened my parents with legal action when i got grounded?

Word.

And when my son's old enough for school, does that mean he can sue the school district for "causing mental harm" for forcing him to wear a uniform?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now