I am a dirty mother fucker.............

MOE-LESTER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah. shit.

My only traumatic ordeal started the day I dumped a girlfriend of two years. Later that day I'm at the pub and this pug face slut walks up and tries to kiss me. At this point I walk away but somehow she and two other dudes and I hop in a cab and she starts offering the suck the cabbie off for a free ride or some shit. Anyway one blind stupor later she starts sucking me off and then hops on my dick for for about 10-30 seconds before I snap out of it and push her off.

In my defence I didn't kiss her. thank god

blood test came back clean. hi5z

I could get a picture but its too shameful

Nice dude...

Who's house was it at?

If yours, how long did she hang around in the morning/ what did you talk about?

if hers, what did her room look like/ what did you talk about?

haha funny story actually. we ended up back at my house (which has been my old room in my parents house since i moved back to my old stomping grounds) and when she woke up, she would just not stop fucking talking (about nothing, just an annoying bitch). very loud and obnoxious. whenever i could get a fucking word in, i would try to keep it hushed (you know, subtle hint for 'shut the fuck up since my mom hates when i bring girls home overnight'). either way, she didnt get it, and my mom ended up screaming on me for 'bringing different girls home everynight' (in front of this girl) and my mom actually told me i had to leave again .... in my defense, i lasted about 4 months there, which is record time for me and my parents ....

fugg it, i'll play too.

i met this girl when i was around 15. i tried mackin but i guess i wasn't her type, at the time.

fast forward a few years and we wind up working for the same company.

(in school she had huge tits and by now they were even bigger, she put on a lil weight.)

so, we get to talking and she says she wants to kick it. we chill and we end up hittin skins.

after i hit it the second time she starts asking me about hooking up on some serious shit.

i only hit it to hit it, not to hook up. i told her straight up that i wasn't trying to be committed.

she stopped talking to me and moved on. oh well!

l_13c9234834e74c88a949b850ff62d359.jpg

100_0636.jpg

we ended up finding each other again on myspace and we became friends.

she just got married a month ago. good luck to her and her new hubby!

:D

*sorry for the size of the picts.

fuck it...ive fucked a few big girls...

and id do it again....aint no shame in mah game..

so moe...flicks?

this girl said she dont have a myspace or facebook, and i dont either.

my roomate and other friend are telling me that i am tripping and that she wasnt that fat, like 140 or something. i dont know but i remember some rolls. its just that every woman i have ever been with has always been really skinny, i am NOT used to rolls at all.

plezo, that one white bitch with the big head, holy shit. she looks like she could eat a baby seal in one bite.