2008 MLB Season.

DrUnKpUnCh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tigers 0-4 :(

Yup and no team in MLB history ever won the World Series after starting with that record. Last time the Tigers started like this they lost over 100+ games..

On the good side though the Dodgers stomped on the Fathers tonight.

Justin Morneau hit his first HR of the season, a 3-run, plus a 2-run double. 4 RBIs in a game not bad, especially against the team that just swept the Tigers :).

Does anyone think the Tigers' losing streak can be attributed to Granderson being out?

He's on my squad, and it looks like it'll still be awhile until he can be activated. I need a productive outfielder.

d71997757e.jpg

"©Tim Mantoani Tony Gwynn

4x5 Sinar P2 on 90mm in my studio. Tony could only hold three silver bats, so we added the rest in Photoshop. These silver bats are the trophies for his batting titles, one bat for each title. The ball reflection in the tops was created by placing a 3x3 foot print of a baseball over the light source. Tony was lit from with a large softbox, just out of frame to the right of camera."