After motorcycle accident, FUCK!

GEEB

You dont need the cops to come to win the and get a settlement. You need to file with the DMV that you were in accident and explain what happened. If you dont and he does you could lose your licence. Specially if you filed a claim. You can also still file a police report even after the fact. I have gotten in accidents and called for the cops in San Francisco waited like 2 hrs fuckers never came and cops were just driving by me. Its pretty normal for cops not to respond and you filing on your own.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
once i went through a red light and almost hit a fuel truck that was turning left. lucky

i almost got in a crash tonight, on a T intersection where you have two left turn lanes that intersect, both of us were turning left at the same time and i tried to pass in front of the other guy, he missed hitting me on the side by feet. plus i was in my moms car which is our only transportation. fuck i'm glad there was no crash, and i'm gonna use that as a lesson to drive more carefully

^^Sounds like you should take it easy.....

You should try and get on one of those small claims court shows on tv. Clown his ass on national TV. Although, I cant really see any damage in those pics.

^^Not a bad idea actually. All you have to do is file a claim against said asshole in small claims court, and scouts from the show will take care of the rest. the best part about that is that if you win, you're guaranteed the payment. It's also good for dude, cause when he loses whatever show you're on pays the fee, so that should entice him to participate. And you'll get a free trip to Chicago!

Fuck that dude always call the cops I dont give a fuck. I let one guy off some old dude who worked for the city of hartford driving old people around in a bus. He rearended me I got out looked like there was no damage he was pleading "Don't call the cops please don't call the cops I got kids I'll lose my job!" I was like fine it looks like there is no damage, I get to my destination unload my drums from my car and my whole passenger side center console is cracked from the hit. Then 2 hours later my back was killing me it was retarded. I could be rolling in dough with a 2012 Nissan Murano or something.

That is the last time I let some shit like that slide...

^NAaah,He had kids in the car. today i brought my car over to the body shop. looks like the rear bumper is gonna be removed and re-aligned. and the lower part of the bumper is gonna be replaced. everything totals 220$ we'll see what my insurance agent tells me next.

I'm telling you. Get some street justice on dude, it would do him some good. First he fucking hits you because he's on his cell phone, and then accuses you of being an illegal for no reason other than not being white enough for his taste. On top of all that he refuses to pay for the damage he caused or exchange his insurance info. Them's grounds for revenge.

His kids would be better off if they saw what happens to self absorbed cell phone drivers with racist comments and no sense of right or wrong.

Dude that shit sucks....I remember when I first got my license I went out with a couple friends to the mall and shit. I was sitting at a light and the girl behind me tried changing lanes real quick and just hit my back bumper. So i put my car in park turned on my flashers and got out, as soon as I got out the first thing this girl says is "What cracker? Don't know how to drive?" I responded out of confusion like "Uhh what? You hit the back of me car." Then she hopped up outta her car yelling, calling me a racist and all kinds of shit. So I just stood there and tried not to laugh cause she was making a complete ass of herself. Then I asked for her insurance info and this dumb bitch jumped into her car and drove off!

^^If that is to me then...

Went home, told my dad story, he bitched me out for awhile, called insurance they told my dad to take the car to the dealership and they'll take care of it. They ended up replacing my back bumper and right tail light.

Thats good to here GEEB!...But just cause you getting that check doesn't mean he shouldn't get a surprise one day from the "Illegal Immigrant"...haha

• 2 weeks later...

Fast Forward to feb 4 2008. AAA(ace hole's insurance) agrees to cover all damages. I go to a reputable bodyshop and ask for them to replace my lower valence with a GTI one instead, and that id pay to have the valence painted out of my own pocket (since my previous valence was textured and unpainted) I go to pick up my car GREAT NEWS A)the color match was absolutely flawless. and

B) they got AAA to cover the paint job so i pretty much got a free painted GTI rear valence. heres a picture:

Newrear1.jpg

FUCK YEA. today was a good day. all i need now is some pussy. "aye bitch check it new painted rear bumper."

I see no damage.

I think dude's right.

You're just being a little bitch.

I know how the guy feels the slightest problem in cars makes me want to get rid of them no matter how small it is. I wanted to sell my brand new Focus ST 225 turbo because of a minor scratch in the dash board... Luckily that car slid off a dirt road and rolled a couple of times, and insurance replaced the car with a new one!!

I think it also has to do with the fact the dude had the gall to imply he was an illegal. And tried to "make it all go away." Maybe not. I mean, if my "valance" was knocked, I could probably care less. However, if someone tried to get on some slick shit like that, it's a different story.