Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GEEB

After motorcycle accident, FUCK!

Im stopped at a redlight when suddenly i hear a bang as my car jerks forward, now, just FIVE MINUTEs ago i had left the scene of an accident between a motorcycle and a truck that I was a witness too along with a handful of other people.

at this point i was in sort of a daze because of the witnessed accident. at first i couldent belive it, i though somehow maybe my foot left the clutch pedal and i stalled the car.

i pull up my E-brake turn on my blinkers and look at the rear, doesnt look like any damage was caused. either way i tell the guy who rear ended me to pull in the walgreens parking lot near by.

he tries to apoligize saying he was on the cell phone talking to his kids teacher. upon further inspection you can see the indentation his plate made on my lower textured valence, and also the upper painted valence is EVER SO SLIGHTLY misaligned with the hatch door.

he tries to claim that there is no damage to my car and doesnt understand why i want to exchange information. he refuses to give me any of his insurance information, but he does give me his home phone, and address, i also took his plate down.

FIRST OFF the guy tries to offer me 40$ to forget the whole thing, when i refuse he claims that i HAVE NO CASE because there wasnt enough damage.

he also had the nerve to ask me if i was an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT. (because my skin is brown)Afterwards after he storms off, this guys is like 55 years old or so, very clean cut looking. I go home and call his number in order to get his insurance information, he still refuses making empty threats on how i dont have a case, and i "didnt call the police at the time so its like it never happened" when in fact the cops WONT write a report UNLESS there is an injury.

I filed a claim today gave my insurance his info and his custom plate number. i hope this gets sorted out. my car is only 2 moths old.

And it looks like ill need a new lower valence, and perhaps the upper painted part needs to be taken off, inspected and reinstalled to get rid of the slight crookedness. what do you guys think? I hope his insurance will step up. tomarro im gonna have to get estimates on repairs.

May I suggest an anonymous violent masked man attack if things aren't squared away properly.

Or just for the hell of it if it is. I hate when people don't take responsibility for their mistakes.

rear4.jpgthe lower black part is the valence, you can see here, but theres an indentation of where his car hit.

rear3.jpgrear2.jpg

the right side of my cars rear bumper seems to have been "pushed up" I hope this racist bastard is gonna pay.

I already filed a claim, asked the cops what my options were. they told me that it was not necessary to call the cops to file a police report because nobody was injured, and both cars were driveable to a safer location.

so i was correct in my actions to pull dude aside and exchange info. i gave my insurance the dudes phone number, address, and license plate number. so im sure he'll be getting a call.

at least he didnt hit and run....

my ex girl was at a red light when some ghetto bitch slammed into the back of her car...

the ghetto chick just back up and drove by and yelled out the window.....

"sorry....i aint go no insurance"

and took off.

to random hero, no, its not a turbo. although i do have performance plans for it.

caligula that freakin sucks, because here in antioch the town is slowly being taken over my section 8 people who DONT have insurance so it just could have easily gone that route.

this guy that hit me, looked clean cut, had two kids in his car drove a subaru, he had to have been a teacher or some shit. im sure he has insurance. but what bothers me is his refusal to give me that info. maybe he doesnt? either way once i get quotes from the body shop ill keep you all posted. what a shitty day.

what bothers me....is he was hoping you were an illegal immagrant, hoping that you wouldnt try to sue.

i hope things work out for you man.

I should have told his ass. NO, Im a chicken eating Nigger mixed with a dog eating chink. 100% A-MUR-KAN

If you have medical insurance and your copay is 10. - 20. bucks, then see your doctor. That appointment visit slip will help you if dude tries to duck out because there IS a physical injury concern.

Its wasnt THAT bad, more like a 5 mile per hour BANG! though my back is a little sore now, its not enough for me to bitch about.

rear4.jpgthe lower black part is the valence, you can see here, but theres an indentation of where his car hit.

rear3.jpgrear2.jpg

the right side of my cars rear bumper seems to have been "pushed up" I hope this racist bastard is gonna pay.

I see no damage.

I think dude's right.

You're just being a little bitch.

i dont see anything since i dont know what im looking at nor how its suppose to look when its okay (ie pre accident)

that said, going by your word, it seems like you do have a case and that the guy should get it if indeed you are right

also, offering to cover up a criminal act by giving money is in itself a crime

FYI

people who can afford nice cars... also can afford to be dusches.

i smell sMUG~!

someone show this dude that southpark ep.

AND iM OUT!!!

-DKODE™

i almost got in a crash tonight, on a T intersection where you have two left turn lanes that intersect, both of us were turning left at the same time and i tried to pass in front of the other guy, he missed hitting me on the side by feet. plus i was in my moms car which is our only transportation. fuck i'm glad there was no crash, and i'm gonna use that as a lesson to drive more carefully

Dude he asked if you were an illegal immigrant AFTER trying to tell you that when he smashed into your whip he didn't do any damage and refused to give insurance info? Should have beat that mother fucker down and ran his pockets fam. That is some homo shit doing that right to your face and that would make me flip out.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now