After motorcycle accident, FUCK!

GEEB

Im stopped at a redlight when suddenly i hear a bang as my car jerks forward, now, just FIVE MINUTEs ago i had left the scene of an accident between a motorcycle and a truck that I was a witness too along with a handful of other people.

at this point i was in sort of a daze because of the witnessed accident. at first i couldent belive it, i though somehow maybe my foot left the clutch pedal and i stalled the car.

i pull up my E-brake turn on my blinkers and look at the rear, doesnt look like any damage was caused. either way i tell the guy who rear ended me to pull in the walgreens parking lot near by.

he tries to apoligize saying he was on the cell phone talking to his kids teacher. upon further inspection you can see the indentation his plate made on my lower textured valence, and also the upper painted valence is EVER SO SLIGHTLY misaligned with the hatch door.

he tries to claim that there is no damage to my car and doesnt understand why i want to exchange information. he refuses to give me any of his insurance information, but he does give me his home phone, and address, i also took his plate down.

FIRST OFF the guy tries to offer me 40$ to forget the whole thing, when i refuse he claims that i HAVE NO CASE because there wasnt enough damage.

he also had the nerve to ask me if i was an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT. (because my skin is brown)Afterwards after he storms off, this guys is like 55 years old or so, very clean cut looking. I go home and call his number in order to get his insurance information, he still refuses making empty threats on how i dont have a case, and i "didnt call the police at the time so its like it never happened" when in fact the cops WONT write a report UNLESS there is an injury.

I filed a claim today gave my insurance his info and his custom plate number. i hope this gets sorted out. my car is only 2 moths old.

And it looks like ill need a new lower valence, and perhaps the upper painted part needs to be taken off, inspected and reinstalled to get rid of the slight crookedness. what do you guys think? I hope his insurance will step up. tomarro im gonna have to get estimates on repairs.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I already filed a claim, asked the cops what my options were. they told me that it was not necessary to call the cops to file a police report because nobody was injured, and both cars were driveable to a safer location.

so i was correct in my actions to pull dude aside and exchange info. i gave my insurance the dudes phone number, address, and license plate number. so im sure he'll be getting a call.

to random hero, no, its not a turbo. although i do have performance plans for it.

caligula that freakin sucks, because here in antioch the town is slowly being taken over my section 8 people who DONT have insurance so it just could have easily gone that route.

this guy that hit me, looked clean cut, had two kids in his car drove a subaru, he had to have been a teacher or some shit. im sure he has insurance. but what bothers me is his refusal to give me that info. maybe he doesnt? either way once i get quotes from the body shop ill keep you all posted. what a shitty day.

i dont see anything since i dont know what im looking at nor how its suppose to look when its okay (ie pre accident)

that said, going by your word, it seems like you do have a case and that the guy should get it if indeed you are right

also, offering to cover up a criminal act by giving money is in itself a crime

FYI

i almost got in a crash tonight, on a T intersection where you have two left turn lanes that intersect, both of us were turning left at the same time and i tried to pass in front of the other guy, he missed hitting me on the side by feet. plus i was in my moms car which is our only transportation. fuck i'm glad there was no crash, and i'm gonna use that as a lesson to drive more carefully

Dude he asked if you were an illegal immigrant AFTER trying to tell you that when he smashed into your whip he didn't do any damage and refused to give insurance info? Should have beat that mother fucker down and ran his pockets fam. That is some homo shit doing that right to your face and that would make me flip out.

In other news I flew through a red light because I wasn't paying any fucking attention since I was wayyyy too high and was fucked up on something else too. I can't drive with other people that try to fucking keep talking to me man it is so annoying. Just let me bang out to my music and shut your mouth until we reach our destination.

Honestly after leaving the scene of that bike accident as a witness i could not believe what had happened when i was struck like that. Karma's a bitch, and I just hope Karma works out in my favor soon.

he can call me whatever the fuck he wants, but at the end of the day it was him who was at fault, and him who refused to cooperate. he obviously wasnt taking the situation as seriously as i was, and for this he will pay. I know he will. or his insurance at least.