12oz unofficial radio test thread

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so im trying to foward the ports. I go ahead and enter the 9000 like it says on the website. I uncheked that one box that it says for me to do so.

Now, when i go to applications and gaming to add the ports and save it, nothing happens. the 9000s go away. i enable them and everything and no, the numbers go away.

Ive been sitting on my ass all day trying to figure this out and no dice. im so close.

Ok, so im trying to foward the ports. I go ahead and enter the 9000 like it says on the website. I uncheked that one box that it says for me to do so.

Now, when i go to applications and gaming to add the ports and save it, nothing happens. the 9000s go away. i enable them and everything and no, the numbers go away.

Ive been sitting on my ass all day trying to figure this out and no dice. im so close.

the numbers go away? you're 192.168.1.112 as i can see.

73d2a78.jpg

should look like that. "add" is for adding another space. save is what you want to ehad for.

T4M: get on jetcast, not the winamp plugin. go to preferences, then go to server, configure advanced, override network, then you need to type in your real IP address (go to ipchicken.com)

now that you ahve that set up, i hope you have your ports forwarded. if that didn't work out, you may be doing something wrong on your router...

let me know.

all right, but before i do that, i still have a that problem i was talking about.

executionox4.png

thats what im trying to fix and no luck. I open that up and it just freezes (any other internet related window freezes either a few moments or just freezes). I cant even change the settings.

it says im not connected but i am as you can see. when you hover that comp with the x, i get that error message and not the screen i want, the one that tells me my signal strenght.

Plus i have a new problem. My video/music files wont play. I always get that web support window on windows media player and on windamp, they wont play neither. all its talking about is the proxy settings, which i think its the problem.

I reseted the modem like you said because the internet goes alot faster than yesterday. When i do over to the Network Page.....

netoj3.png,

Usually i get two icons. My pc and the modem. I wanted to go into the router and see if it was reseted or not, but i dont remember how to go in. It was the http and that number, i forgot the number.

^^

I was checking that last night and it didnt work. Today i read some more and saw that a system restore might fix the problem and it did. They went on saying that it came back but for now i dont Care!

Lets DO THIS!

http://broadcast.jetaudio.com/jetstation/StreamFile/1472061.pls

"the roof" ???

it's working T4M!

do you have the shoutcast link?

its says i have one listener.......:(

it's me. don't feel bad. it's good to get this going. we needed to work

out kinks and shit. now that you know how to do it, you must recruit.

edit: i was just thinking about how whit thread isn't popular like the VAJ thread is. i need

to turn a 12oz girl out. then i need to dump her.

Yeah, overall, we managed to get it working.

As far as I know, fowarding the ports and my IP address on the jetcast did the trick.

This radio thing is handy now. People ask me whats the latest songs i played and now i dont have to upload them and such, just the matter of broadcasting.

I can now send the link to others and get people to listen, not just me, but others who jump in.

Yeah, overall, we managed to get it working.

As far as I know, fowarding the ports and my IP address on the jetcast did the trick.

This radio thing is handy now. People ask me whats the latest songs i played and now i dont have to upload them and such, just the matter of broadcasting.

I can now send the link to others and get people to listen, not just me, but others who jump in.

exactly. it's kinda cool that we can get such things going on, now we just need to build the dj list and then the listener base.