Sign in to follow this  
canfucker

Who's the better of these bands?

Guest wakassOATH

i think they are all pretty gay if you ask me

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

boogie hands

it's what the people want...

well, the REAL results will exclude the boogie hands cuz that's obviously error-riffic to have 39 views and some thousand votes.

Originally posted by wakassOATH

i think they are all pretty gay if you ask me

fine, go kick ozzy's ass. or out-guitar-solo randy rhodes.

Originally posted by i~hear~voice

how in the hell can u call no limit a band?...besides every one knows its all about decide once apon a cross.....:D

where my metal heads at?.....

i was generalizing the rap i don't like. And your metal head be right here.

Originally posted by chizm

!!!! over 2 million votes for boogiehands!!!!

Do I even want to know how?

justice!

yeah, this is a rip off, I just voted and that shit's busted, I'm gonna take a televangelical approach and set Boogie back to 27, if the Sabbath fans, or any of the others, want to make it happen they need at least 10 more votes, so...

C'mon people, put your hands on the back of your monitor and feel the warmth of my sincerity... VOTE!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I can't believe Metallica is ahead of AC/DC. Metallica gets the Mamerrian dick any and every day of the week. Beer,

El Mamerro

metallica is hella over rated....its to bad they went soft over the years...

hey canfucker what do u think of these metal bands?.....

kittie...

slipknot...

nin...

chimarica(sp)

:D

look, 40 oz, if you think we're "gay", either tell us what YOU think is good so WE can bash it, or leave it alone, you're taking up too much space between threads i actually read.

And voice, yeah, they did get softer with garage inc, and made all these dumb people like them just for the shitty covers. bt what i really dig is their older shit anyways, kirk hammet is up there with some of the greatest players. Fade to black, nothing else matters, seek and destroy, i could type a page full of songs. one thing i should have put on the poll that i didn't was guns and roses. axl's the man. haven't really listened to any of those bands but slipknot, they're OK, i don't even have napster. matbe when i go to my brothers i could listen and tell you what i think.

oh yeah, except for NIN, they too are sort of like slipknot as far as my rating goes, but some of their songs give off a cool "mood" that i like to have once in a while.

HEY 40 oz, i guess you did list some of your music. Sorry, i just thought that you were making a last ditch attempt to offend me with nasty sounding words.

Oozing hard Rhino cock

baby brain stew with a side of bloody ass maggots

nut sack crust slathered anus

Guest bug
Originally posted by canfucker

look, 40 oz, if you think we're "gay", either tell us what YOU think is good so WE can bash it, or leave it alone,

um, didn't he say "Candiria, dying fetus, brutal truth and devourment."

he just saying he likes these heavier bands, but he doesn't realize that all these bands he mentions are around solely due to black sabbath. if there was no black sabbath, there wouldn't be any heavy bands. he has no right dissing black sabbath. fuck, its all dumb, i'm going for boogie hands

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this