What happened to being a role model!?

Some1

I mean seriously I was just talking about this last night. I am in no way some christian neo conservative bent on abstinence no drug/alcohol ulta straight edge freak but whatever happened to setting a good example!? We got 16 year old Jaime Lynn Spears or whatever getting pregnant by some older dude, the parents condoning it. Instead of blowing the shit up keep it under wraps so some 14 year old girl who looks up to that 16 year old girl doesnt blow it out of proportion and go banging like 12 dudes get on Maury looking for her baby daddy. The Hills, My Super Sweet 16, all those shows that portray this insane life with no responsibilities living off daddies money that all these other people cant have. Yet all these lower middle class girls are watching it thinking thats the way shit is freaking out when daddy buys them a 1992 Honda Accord instead of some new audi for their first car. They have no fucking clue about values they have no clue about working to get what tehy want. They think being promiscuous is the way to be. Shit my roomates live off those shows. I just come up stairs like "You are never going to be able to live like those bitch on there if you are sitting on your ass staring at someone else live life. Why don't you two get down stairs and help me with this brake job so you can make some cash and get those Dolche Iguanna Goggles." I mean out teenagers are gonna be growing up straight retarded. Look at this fucking girl, I find on her myspace she is 18 years old, LOOK AT HER FUCKING NAME!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE TODAY!?

wtfiswrongwithsociety.jpg

Why the fuck would you do that its myspace 100's of people (if not 1000's of people now that I posted it here) are gonna see this shit. I mean some girl that may look up to this chick is gonna be like its ok to be like that and do it themselves fucking stupid.

Be role models you fucking dumb hoes (not the girls on this site) and stop fucking portraying yourselves as whores with money because you are all just broke ass mother fuckers living through a tv show and that shit just aint kosher...

Fuck dont even get me started on this bitch. I mean she is she trying to go hoe with "The Thing" from fantastic four. PEEP YOUR FUCKING TAN HOE QUARANTINE YOURSELF!!!

l_4a2e9fa779ca03e6d67830578a0f9109.jpg

l_badb2631c2f60d0a8d68776af594d654.jpg

l_f9cd9af40bff0ac4983be2b65c057a80.jpg

Bitch looks straight up like an uncooked yam...

Smash the other chick upon reviewing I think the last pic of the chick on the right is showing a nipple!!!?!? WHOOT

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I am saying! The Hills is a show about nothing! Its insanity I unfortunately blame Seinfeld as much as I love it, it was a show about nothing right!? The producers of the hills were like man I like Seinfeld lets do it for a bunch of rich spoiled teens we don't even have to hire writers!!!

That is definitely a nip.

Should I write her and tell her that there is def a nipple showing in that pic?

being back on topic.

(nice nip shot)

thats true. ive had to roll to my mom's house about three times in the past month because my younger sister throws crazy ass fits when she doesnt get exactly what she wants so i have to put her in her place.

it's that she doesnt get it right then and there, my mom would buy it for her, but the shit that my sisters wants is hundreds of dollars for random pointless shit. my mom holds down a pad on her own with her single job.

and i know my sister acts like this because she see's all those little spoiled bitches on t.v. getting all that shit. my sister is 13 and her birthday is next month. she is already expecting a fucking car. what kinda shit is that? seriously?

i dont know but i agree with some1 on this

wait wait wait!? The dude who made out with Weezy?!

yhst-56441545290954_1958_80458

Just one more part of my childhood that is slashed to bits why cant they just leave my memories alone?!

This kid just started acting in fucking 2000 what a god damn chump. Tom Cruise should be speed racer that dude is sporatic and cheesy as fuck. Not this dude who is making out with rappers because its that new thing on the street. I don't even wanna eat my lunch anymore you ruined my fuckin day with that one...

being back on topic.

(nice nip shot)

thats true. ive had to roll to my mom's house about three times in the past month because my younger sister throws crazy ass fits when she doesnt get exactly what she wants so i have to put her in her place.

it's that she doesnt get it right then and there, my mom would buy it for her, but the shit that my sisters wants is hundreds of dollars for random pointless shit. my mom holds down a pad on her own with her single job.

and i know my sister acts like this because she see's all those little spoiled bitches on t.v. getting all that shit. my sister is 13 and her birthday is next month. she is already expecting a fucking car. what kinda shit is that? seriously?

i dont know but i agree with some1 on this

expecting a car at 13? damn son, your mom want to file some late adoption papers? let her know i already got a car so she dont have to buy me one of those.

Porc,

See thats the worst part of it they don't realize the value of money and the parents are the ones that suffer. I know my father who raised me on his own feels bad that he couldnt give me "everything". I didn't even ask for anything except when he would ask me at Xmas and my birthday so imagine how your parents feel when they DEMAND this shit that they cant get?! They just think money is all there, I was never like that my peers were never like that I mean something had to of happened in the last 5 years that made these kids think that material shit and having shit NOW whenever they ask is important. Its TV its MTV they stopped the music and now put on this bullshit. MTV is rotting kids minds turning them into these brats.

13 years olds wanting a car? WTF? dude I hope you put her into place because that is outrageous if my little cousin asked her mom (who is in the same situation as your moms) for a car I would be over there with the quickness...it makes me mad...so mad...but that nipple shot is awesome I gotta write that girl...

I have a little sister who is 17. She has been exposed to this new unscrupulous type of media for much of her conscious life. I see these values being channeled through her, and it is the most sickening feeling in the world. Really upsetting.

And the f-ed up part is that this "phase" shes been in is lasting longer than any other phase she's been in. And it disgusts me to say it, but she is turning out to have a really bunk personality.

There is no easy solution, I just hope she sees the error of her ways as a young adult.

Edit- And while parenting does play the most vital role in raising a child in today's age, these kids are being bombarded 24/7 with these money glorifying ideologies. We are a product of our environments and our current environment is one that promotes the idea that RICH IS RIGHT.

• Like 1

expecting a car at 13? damn son, your mom want to file some late adoption papers? let her know i already got a car so she dont have to buy me one of those.

Porc,

See thats the worst part of it they don't realize the value of money and the parents are the ones that suffer. I know my father who raised me on his own feels bad that he couldnt give me "everything". I didn't even ask for anything except when he would ask me at Xmas and my birthday so imagine how your parents feel when they DEMAND this shit that they cant get?! They just think money is all there, I was never like that my peers were never like that I mean something had to of happened in the last 5 years that made these kids think that material shit and having shit NOW whenever they ask is important. Its TV its MTV they stopped the music and now put on this bullshit. MTV is rotting kids minds turning them into these brats.

13 years olds wanting a car? WTF? dude I hope you put her into place because that is outrageous if my little cousin asked her mom (who is in the same situation as your moms) for a car I would be over there with the quickness...it makes me mad...so mad...but that nipple shot is awesome I gotta write that girl...

yeah i know. ive had to check her ass about three times in the last month.

and she throws threats that she would run away and shit. i tell her to shut the fuck up. you aint going anywhere. cause she get what ever she wants. just not on the spot. my mom has to wait a little time to build the ridiculous amount of money to get her what she wants.like last time i went over there. she wanted like 5 pairs of shoes at one time just because one pair of those damn van slip ons didnt match with the rest of her shit. on top of that my mom just got her a pair of uggs and a grip cash on christmas to get what ever she wants.

sadly she walked out with three pairs and a shirt. she is stupid. i would have told my mom fuck that, take her to payless.

when i was living with my mom i didnt expect shit! SHIT!

i didnt bitch about shit. i was always on my grind to get money. and i never had a lot.

i was gratefull i had a roof over my head and a toilet to shit in.

next time she throws one of thes e rich bitch fits. im ganna fucking go ape shit on her.

and she is just showing my even younger brother how to bitch to get what you want.

he hasnt caught on yet. but when he does. my moms is ganna be broke.

i dont know why its hard for her to say no. ive asked her so many times and she just cant answer it. Love? i dont fucking know.

i guess being big brother has more to it

It is love its trying to make your kids happy! Which is worse because then the kids manipulate the parents and make them feel bad. I co-sign that payless shit my roomates 22 and 25 years old. I scream at them all the time when they complain about bills. "oh I have no money I have to stay home blah blah" I am like you would have cash to go out and pay your bills to if you didnt go to the mall and buy new shit when you have tons of it. Or if you clipped coupons. These bitches come to me like WTF?! WHY DO YOU BUY STORE BRAND CEREAL ITS SO GROSS!??!?

BECAUSE CORN FLAKES IS CORN FLAKES BITCH!!!! WTF!!

When I was younger my dad did help me out I needed money in middle school was to young to get a job so my dad was like "if you want to buy stuff for your drum set or art supplies or models you have to get them on your own you have to earn them. So the dude bought me a mixed box of candy bars from sames for like $15 there were like 30 in there I sold them for a $1 and did it like that then started burning cd's and anything I could get my hands on to move! I had everything but I had to save kids don't know how to earn for themselves and work. Its so annoying... I am really happy my dad brought me up that way.

yeah i know. ive had to check her ass about three times in the last month.

and she throws threats that she would run away and shit. i tell her to shut the fuck up. you aint going anywhere. cause she get what ever she wants. just not on the spot. my mom has to wait a little time to build the ridiculous amount of money to get her what she wants.like last time i went over there. she wanted like 5 pairs of shoes at one time just because one pair of those damn van slip ons didnt match with the rest of her shit. on top of that my mom just got her a pair of uggs and a grip cash on christmas to get what ever she wants.

sadly she walked out with three pairs and a shirt. she is stupid. i would have told my mom fuck that, take her to payless.

when i was living with my mom i didnt expect shit! SHIT!

i didnt bitch about shit. i was always on my grind to get money. and i never had a lot.

i was gratefull i had a roof over my head and a toilet to shit in.

next time she throws one of thes e rich bitch fits. im ganna fucking go ape shit on her.

and she is just showing my even younger brother how to bitch to get what you want.

he hasnt caught on yet. but when he does. my moms is ganna be broke.

i dont know why its hard for her to say no. ive asked her so many times and she just cant answer it. Love? i dont fucking know.

i guess being big brother has more to it

The next time you have to go over there throw her shit out on the curb. Her shoes, her lame boots, whatever she likes. Shell be too worried about what she has than getting more shit. Let her drag that shit back into the house.

my mom stuggled hard when i was younger. shes good now.

but back then . i wouldnt even think about asker her to crack open her wallet.

my dad is a piece of shit. always has been always will be. the only thing he taught me was how to cook dope and jack/paint cars.

but i did that same shit as a younger dude. selling cd's and shit like that.

i got hooked and drugs and started fighting people for money. sorta like a bounty hunter.

those were bad times. but i always made sure i never asked for more help than my mom can give. i moved the fuck out of where i lived for a while and got my life back on track in my hometown. thats when things started getting real good. now i can afford all the shit i want and have cash to pay shit. it feels good knowing that im not spoiled.

i showed her unconditional love, she knows that im here for her.

i think thats why she knows she can call me when something is happening.

The next time you have to go over there throw her shit out on the curb. Her shoes, her lame boots, whatever she likes. Shell be too worried about what she has than getting more shit. Let her drag that shit back into the house.

thats not a bad idea. i might say yeah now. but when i get there. it'll be a different story.

i yell so loud she curls in a ball in the corner and starts crying.

and i dont know if coming with a different approach is good or not.

trying to explain that my mom isnt a bank and that some things just are really that necessary.

i remembed once when she was about 7, she asked my mom for something. and my mom came with this sarcastic joke and said" okay, let me just go pick some money off the money tree in the back"

my sister actually went and looked if there was a money tree to pick money off of it

What happened to discipline? How the fuck does someone blame anyone else for there child's actions. If you run out and buy them everything they want because if they throw a tantrum then sure enough every time they want something they're gonna throw a tantrum. What happened to parenting?? Why blame the "media" or "stars"? Step up and teach your kid some manners and respect and not just respect for their elders but respect for themselves. And this comment is not pointing at anyone in particular...more towards this fucked up society that has been on the rise for far too long.

the thing with my sister is, she wants everything the minuet she says she wants it.

and if they arent leaving the house in 5 mins to go get it. she is going to bitch untill she gets it as soon as possible.

my mom doesnt have a problem buying it. sometimes she has shit to do. or places to be. sometimes she tired. but my sister doesnt care about that. just last week my brother had to get spinal tap, so my mom was getting ready to take him to the hospital. my sister freaks out and starts yelling. "you promised you would take me to buy clothes!!!" throwing a little bitch fit. while my brother is lying there in fucking pain and shit. that made me pissed. she just cares about herself. well thats what i think when that shit happened.

all this thinking about this makes me want to take a ride down to see my mom and talk to her about this shit.

that chick is like a fucking oompa loompa

that sucks porcelain I have a cousin who is the same way and her mom will drive her hours so she can go to the store where all the girls in her school buy their clothing without question.

sometimes the things people to these days to be part of something or to have certain friends is fucking crazy

this discussion would go well in crossfire

the thing with my sister is, she wants everything the minuet she says she wants it.

and if they arent leaving the house in 5 mins to go get it. she is going to bitch untill she gets it as soon as possible.

my mom doesnt have a problem buying it. sometimes she has shit to do. or places to be. sometimes she tired. but my sister doesnt care about that. just last week my brother had to get spinal tap, so my mom was getting ready to take him to the hospital. my sister freaks out and starts yelling. "you promised you would take me to buy clothes!!!" throwing a little bitch fit. while my brother is lying there in fucking pain and shit. that made me pissed. she just cares about herself. well thats what i think when that shit happened.

all this thinking about this makes me want to take a ride down to see my mom and talk to her about this shit.

your mom should beat you're little sister.

If my mom had done the same to my sister, like she did for me & my older brother, maybe she wouldn't be that brat that she is today. my mom is too old now to handle her.

(and it was never frivelous discipline. each time my mom slapped me it was completely warranted.)