Slutty Pets

TheShaneCo.

There is no easy way to say this... I am having an affair with my roommates cat.

Whenever he leaves, soon as the door closes she is on my lap looking for affection (petting nothing else pet pervs). When he comes back.. She's gone like the wind acting like nothing happened..

Any one else encountered such a thing?

She's on my lap right now btw. (/no beasty)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

here's what you do.

When the cat jumps on your lap, grab it by the scruff of it's neck, pick em up and just hold it there looking at it for a minute. Then tell it that it hurt your feelings and that your going to have to end everything. Do it now, don't lead the poor cat on.

My roomate does some shit with my cat. Actually it's my room mates girl. When i'm not home, she locks the cat in his room so she can have it all to herself. But as soon as I come home his door opens a crack and my cat comes shooting out. Jokes on her dumbass though. Because when she's locked in his room, she has no litter box, therefore uses his blankets. I saw him doing his laundry the other day and he told me.