Paid road trip vacation.

T ReXXX

Soo...I went into my work last friday to pick up my paycheck and my boss asks me if I would like to go to arizona. He asked me and some other people in the company to do some promotions for the super bowl and the PGA tour. I later found out that me and one of my closer friends in the company, will be driving there (about 40hrs)...all expenses paid. We are getting a credit card for gas..a rental van, and we'll be getting put up in a hotel for the length of our trip. Plus, ill be getting paid for every hour we drive, and of course for the hours we work. Meals may or may not be included. Im psyched! My photography could use a change of scenery. Ive been wanted to drive cross country for a while now...i just never thought id be getting paid for it. I also get my cast off the day before I leave. Soo, ill be able to shower without a garbage bag on my arm. Ill be in phoenix for about a week and a half, not sure where abouts. Then we drive back. I cant wait.

Word.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Use the fucking credit card to buy paint... steal the gas... and paint the whole way there... take flicks and post them for all of use to see....

I have plenty of cans for the ride...and im sure the boss will be checking receipts. Im on probation also...i dont feel like going to jail for stealing gas..especially when im not even paying for it.

i don't know about you, but if were me, the biggest thing i would be stoked about is DEFINITELY getting the cast off. perfect timing

Yea man...its been on since october 5th. Most that time it was past my elbow. That is by far the best part. I just hope i can use my arm..its so weak. I wont be able to start the physical therapy until i get back.

dude well just have fucking fun... only eat at strip clubs, and claim $20 lap dances as a travel expense... seriously... actually when I say eat at strip clubs, I mean get lap dances and have them ring it up as food...

• 4 weeks later...

Twinky...i left before I saw your posts. I would have hit you up. Sorry mang.

Highlights of the trip:

-The house we stayed at had 2 hot tubs outside, 2 pools, a putting green in the back yard, and a fucking movie theatre inside.

-Fake boobs all over the place.

-I made close to 2 grand for hanging out with friends and heckling people while driving across the country.

-Absurd amounts of nothing from west virginia to arizona...middle america sucks.

-Saw a semi and a pickup go off the road at like 80mph into 6 inches of snow...and almost smash into oncoming traffic.

-The hot chicks voice on the navigation system we had.

-Driving from Oklahoma to Philly in a straight shot.

-Gigantic crosses and funny jesus posters.

-Taco Bueno. Mad Mex. The bowling museum in St. Louis.

....plenty more...but ill move on to the pictures now.

The Van.

roadtrip034.jpg

Jesus.

roadtrip030.jpg

roadtrip048.jpg

roadtrip017.jpg

roadtrip009.jpg

Nothing.

roadtrip026.jpg

roadtrip029.jpg

roadtrip025.jpg

roadtrip053.jpg