Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
T ReXXX

Paid road trip vacation.

Soo...I went into my work last friday to pick up my paycheck and my boss asks me if I would like to go to arizona. He asked me and some other people in the company to do some promotions for the super bowl and the PGA tour. I later found out that me and one of my closer friends in the company, will be driving there (about 40hrs)...all expenses paid. We are getting a credit card for gas..a rental van, and we'll be getting put up in a hotel for the length of our trip. Plus, ill be getting paid for every hour we drive, and of course for the hours we work. Meals may or may not be included. Im psyched! My photography could use a change of scenery. Ive been wanted to drive cross country for a while now...i just never thought id be getting paid for it. I also get my cast off the day before I leave. Soo, ill be able to shower without a garbage bag on my arm. Ill be in phoenix for about a week and a half, not sure where abouts. Then we drive back. I cant wait.

Word.

based on gas prices WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT FLYING???

I havent the slightest. A few days after we get there my boss is flying about half the company down to help us out with the promotions. I guess he needs up to drive there for some reason.

I'd imagine if he's making you drive out there you must be taking a bunch of crap with you? Sounds like a good deal, road trips are always fun if someone else is paying!

yeah man.. i don't get it, but have fun. don't kill your friend...

the last roadtrip i took ended up being around 83 hours of driving between the 3 of us. we didn't talk to eachother for about 6 weeks after we got home. it was awesome.

Guest spectr

Use the fucking credit card to buy paint... steal the gas... and paint the whole way there... take flicks and post them for all of use to see....

If you go through Phoenix, 35th ave and Van Buren. If you can't find it there, it doesn't exist. Good deal.

based on gas prices WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT FLYING???

man I made the mistake of getting gas at a rural station near the Virginia/Tennessee border.. shit was like 30 cents higher than average...

yeah man.. i don't get it, but have fun. don't kill your friend...

the last roadtrip i took ended up being around 83 hours of driving between the 3 of us. we didn't talk to eachother for about 6 weeks after we got home. it was awesome.

And yet you joined the Army?

man I made the mistake of getting gas at a rural station near the Virginia/Tennessee border.. shit was like 30 cents higher than average...

Always get gas in citys.

Preferably in the hood.

Fuck getting gas at rest stops.

Use the fucking credit card to buy paint... steal the gas... and paint the whole way there... take flicks and post them for all of use to see....

I have plenty of cans for the ride...and im sure the boss will be checking receipts. Im on probation also...i dont feel like going to jail for stealing gas..especially when im not even paying for it.

i don't know about you, but if were me, the biggest thing i would be stoked about is DEFINITELY getting the cast off. perfect timing

Yea man...its been on since october 5th. Most that time it was past my elbow. That is by far the best part. I just hope i can use my arm..its so weak. I wont be able to start the physical therapy until i get back.

Guest spectr

dude well just have fucking fun... only eat at strip clubs, and claim $20 lap dances as a travel expense... seriously... actually when I say eat at strip clubs, I mean get lap dances and have them ring it up as food...

dude well just have fucking fun... only eat at strip clubs, and claim $20 lap dances as a travel expense... seriously... actually when I say eat at strip clubs, I mean get lap dances and have them ring it up as food...

this man is a genius!!!!

TAKE A NIKON F3

Im bringing my old kodak..and im hoping to take my girls Nikon D70 along.

haha..and thanks spectr.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now