man, you white people......

PLEZO1SON

white people: cause of the worlds problems since the dawn of time.

Don't forget about the black folk in Africa who sold their own peoples into slavery.

And the Chinese people who invented Opium and the whole world-wide Heroin epidemic.

And the Hispanics in central America with their death squads and cocain industry and gangbangin here in the states and shit.

And lets not forget about the Arabs and their Jihads.

And the Jews and their Zionist bulldozing niggas neighborhoods on some "God loves us more than you" shit.

I'm sayin... just be real about it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the white man started the cocaine industry

the indigenous south americans only chewed on the cocoa leaves to get high. the white man processed that shit and added chemicals to create a more potent white-powder form.

then the white man invented rappers like young "the snowman" jeezy and rick ross to put a black face on the cocaine industry so the blame could be shifted.

and i heard tony montana didn't care about black people.

The sheep killing was a religious thing.

Shooting a bear and fucking on top of it is not to be compared to this.

*Though I dont agree with dawood's decision and religious reasons for doing that, youre simply pointing to him as a sick fuck and equal to dead bear threesomes.[/color][/center]

Maybe it was a "religious experience" fucking on a dead bear for these wackjobs?

And what makes it any different what Dawood did from what they did?

Either way, both situations look mad stupid and grotesque to the majority of people.

And I'm sure they're both equally illegal here in the states.

Just sayin.

the white man started the cocaine industry

the indigenous south americans only chewed on the cocoa leaves to get high. the white man processed that shit and added chemicals to create a more potent white-powder form.

Oh word? It was a white man who came and told them how to do that?

What was this white man/mens name/names?

then the white man invented rappers like young "the snowman" jeezy and rick ross to put a black face on the cocaine industry so the blame could be shifted.

Oh word???

It was a white man who gave them their street names???

Seriously???

Like, these black men were too stupid to come up with their own nick names and had to ask a white man "yo dun, I's is stupids and can'ts makes ups my owns rappers names could you give a nigga a namesorzzzz???????

Word?

yeah kill all white people cause they ALL fuck on dead bears and they ALL made the cocaine and started ALL the worlds problems. get the fuck off the tip. every fucking race does fucked up shit it ain't just us white folks. and not ALL white folk are as bad as you might think. grow up.

these people give us a bad name just like the niggas that walk down my street flashin their fucking gun and talkin all this shit give black people a bad name. same for the mexicans.

the white man strategically places KFC and Popeye's Chicken joints in the hood to keep black folks subdued, and keep their cholesterol levels high.

when was the last time you seen a Whole Foods or Jamba Juice in Compton?

Oh damn...

That's fucked up.

Kinda like how the "white man" deliberately put McDonalds and Burger King in the white hoods.

To keep white folks cholesteral high too, right?

Come to think of it, we got KFC and Popeyes in the white hoods too.

You think that's also conspiracy?

But yo, last I checked there's black folk with money who live in the same yuppie ass neighborhoods that have them "Whole foods" jawns too.

You think they're in on the conspiracy too?

You think they're wearing blackface on some illusional shit?

Damn... I don't even know what to beleive anymore.

oh please.......... white men didnt do that. white men put people like that on TV to sell stereotypes to other white men ... and then somewhere along the way, the black community started to follow the white-perpetuated stereotype almost as if it was taught to them by a parent. i would really love to see how this depressing situation pans out, but im probably going to blow myself up first. or go live in the mountains so i can meditate, either one.

dont forget that they put something in the batter to make the black man sterile (not making this shit up.....i think 20/20 did a story on a bunch of black people claiming this)

It's a known fact that they do this in prisons, but how does the shit differentiate between black and white spunk?

And for that matter, how does it differentiate race in KFC food?

Don't forget about the black folk in Africa who sold their own peoples into slavery.

And the Chinese people who invented Opium and the whole world-wide Heroin epidemic.

And the Hispanics in central America with their death squads and cocain industry and gangbangin here in the states and shit.

And lets not forget about the Arabs and their Jihads.

And the Jews and their Zionist bulldozing niggas neighborhoods on some "God loves us more than you" shit.

I'm sayin... just be real about it.

white people invented guns though.

*actually it was the chinese, but we took the idea and ran with it

you know whats really funny to me. is that say i made a thread that was titled "you black people?" and the opening sentence is "what the fuck is wrong with yall" and showed some real fucked up clip of a black person doin some dumb shit people would be goin ah fuck naw this niggas racist and shit. you know it's true. especially if all the white folk and messicans were doin the same shit here.