Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PLEZO1SON

man, you white people......

Old-NewsRocks.jpg

not really

:mad: :mad: :mad: the scream that bear made when it was shot was sad enough but then that shit!!!! i fucking hate people!!! i would like to kill each and every one of you.....

YO! WTF? don't these people have lives? Damn man. Everytime I see one of these stupid ass videos of these people doing something ridiculously stupid I think, ok, so you're a weirdo. You like to bone on a dead animal or you like to drop a deuce in a cup and rub shit all over yourselves on camera. DOES'NT ANYONE KNOW YOU? DON'T YOU HAVE BROTHERS AND SISTERS??? FRIENDS?? UNCLES? COUSINS?? NEICES? CLASSMATES?? Don't you think someone you know is going to see this video of you getting roped down on top a BEAR CARCASS?

What IS wrong with people?

I think if I become a mass murderer of humans this video would drown out the guilt factor.

Now if I can only get past the legal issues.

i aint even lookin

don't look, I had my clicker on the x ready to click out and I still got smacked with the weirdo-isms.

YEAH IM NOT A PETA CREEP BUT FUCK THOSE PEOPLE THAT HUNT FOR NO REASON BUT SPORT....FUCK THESE WHITE PEOPLE MAKE ME SO MAD I TYPE IN CAPS....BUT REAL TALK...WHY FUCK WITH A BEAR THAT AINT DOIN SHIT BUT CHILLEN IN THE TREE?...FUCK THOSE WHO HURT ANIMALS...

/NOHOMO...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now