2 DUMB ASSES, TRY TOO KILL EACHOTHER...

PLEZO1SON

http://http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,258102,00.html

ATLANTA — Two Georgia men survived a gruesome suicide attempt Friday after cutting their own arms off with a saw, reported Atlanta's Journal Constitution.

The 40 and 41-year-old men managed to remove three of their four arms, cutting them about six inches above their wrists, Atlanta Police Major Lane Hagin told the Journal.

Click Here to Read the Full Story

The men left a suicide note with the manager of their apartment building saying they were killing themselves because they were recently diagnosed with HIV and their business had failed, according to police.

The men are in stable condition at a local hospital and will undergo psychiatric tests, a police spokesman said.

SO TRYING TO SAW OFF ALL 4 HANDS BUT ONLY COULD GET TO 3.:lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

080307armless.jpg

speaking of armless people, this shit is kinda funny

NEW PORT RICHEY - Michael Wiley's notoriety as the law-breaking armless driver will be on hiatus for the next five years.

Making good on an agreement reached last month, Circuit Judge William Webb sentenced the 40-year-old Spring Hill man to five years in prison Friday and tacked on 15 years of probation.

Wiley left the courtroom after Webb issued him a stern warning:

"Mr. Wiley, let me just say this: If you appear in front of me again on a willful or substantive violation of your probation, I'm going to max you out."

A maximum sentence for Wiley would be 40 years in prison, said his attorney, John Hooker.

Wiley has gained a measure of fame for his ability to rack up felony traffic offenses despite having no arms and only one leg. The story of his most recent spate of arrests has drawn national and international media attention, but Pasco County authorities have known Wiley since he began picking up traffic infractions 21 years ago.

Since then, he has continued to drive despite having his license suspended numerous times. Including his most recent charges, Wiley has been convicted of 24 felonies and 22 misdemeanors, not all of which have been driving related.

Wiley lost both arms and a leg in an electrical accident 27 years ago. Despite his physical limitations, he is able to drive using his shoulder stumps, prosthetic leg and remaining foot.

But since 1986, he has been in constant trouble for driving on a suspended license, speeding, careless driving, drugs and a host of other things.

He already has done three separate prison stints, but the confinement has not deterred him from continuing to break laws. Assistant State Attorney Mike Halkitis was determined to end that run this time.

"There comes a point in time when a person like Mr. Wiley has to be warehoused," the prosecutor said during Friday's sentencing hearing.

Wiley was arrested four times in the 12-month period ending in May. He posted bail on each of his first three arrests.

The final arrest happened May 9, the day after he led police on a chase. Wiley sped away from an officer who had spotted him sitting behind the wheel of a parked car and was running his tag. Officers chased Wiley, reaching speeds of more than 70 mph.

Wiley cut in front of two oncoming school buses in his attempt to get away, according to the testimony of Officer Keith Campbell of the New Port Richey Police Department. Wiley was arrested the following day when officers found him hiding in a house on Reef Drive. His bail was set at $500,000.

In a hearing June 25, Webb offered to cap Wiley's prison term at five years in exchange for his cooperation. Wiley accepted and pleaded no contest to driving and drug offenses stemming from the four arrests.

Hooker and Halkitis convened in court Friday to argue Wiley's sentence. Halkitis called Wiley "a sociopath" who should be sent to prison for 15 years.

Hooker suggested his client be sentenced to 30 months in prison followed by residential drug treatment. He produced a psychological report indicating Wiley has a host of mental illnesses and substance abuse problems.

"I'd just like to say that what I have done is wrong," Wiley told Webb. "I'm truly sorry. I need treatment. This has gone on long enough."

"Too long," Webb said.

"Yes," Wiley said.

"Way too long," Webb answered.