Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Joker

Do You Like Tetris? Try Tetrical

Fuckin hard haha

My dad used to kick my ass in tetris on NES. I think I'm scarred from it..

Hahahah..We used to have Tetris on the old school Brick Gameboy..My parents started playin that shit everyday, we used to play to see who would make the most lines..We kept going til my dad started having dreams with the Tetris blocks and lines , then he quit...hahahah..He was gettin good at it too, I think the most he made was like 120..

Hahahah..We used to have Tetris on the old school Brick Gameboy..My parents started playin that shit everyday, we used to play to see who would make the most lines..We kept going til my dad started having dreams with the Tetris blocks and lines , then he quit...hahahah..He was gettin good at it too, I think the most he made was like 120..

thats an actual syndrome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetris_effect

That "Tetris Effect" shit happened to my friend.

He played that game non-stop while on acid then went out to the club with us later that night.

We had to rush him home and almost to the hospital because he started wigging out about it and screaming that he saw Tetris shapes in everything he looked at.

that puzzle pirates game, (link to it on miniclip) has the sweetest version of tetris ever. they call it Swordfigting or something though. No Homo.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now