Cats vs Dogs

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude what dog do you have to pay $1300 for?!!?!!? I got my pure bred blue blood boxer with papers and certificates and shit and championship prize winning parents off the mothers 1st ever litter for $800 of course I did haggle them down from a grand but still. 3 grand man that dog better be made of gold...

it mostly has to do with our current living situations.

Poesia, your a rich mafucka with a huge house, you can own a dog.

most of us live in small apartments where having a dog would make its life miserable. i definately cannot own a dog here, my neighbors do, but i feel sorry for their dogs, all locked up in their tiny 2bd apartments.

i like dogs, but i also like cats. cats are chill, cleaner, and pretty funny to play with. you can get them high and make them chase laser pointers, make them run in circles until they fall over dizzy, make them fat and lazy. cats are cool...no hatin.

Yeah never really been a cat person known them shits my whole life and all I gotta say is dogs kick their asses hardcore styles they have more character than cats and are more fun cats just laze about being little bitches whilst dogs are just staunching shit end of story

you write how you think.

I think I might go get a kitten this week...I tried for mad long to get a dog, with no fucking luck, and I figure a cat would be much easier

Also, since I'm not supposed to have pets here anyways a cat would prolly be a much better choice

Pooty is finally gunna have a homie I think

I have a dog and a cat. I wouldn't be able to choose between them. Both are raw in their own way. But in cats defense, since they seem to be takin the heat in here, you can train them just like you would a dog. You just have to go about it a different way. Cats are similar to dogs in the fact that they are social animals, and somewhat of a pack animal(lions) but do require a bit of independance. Which most cat people enjoy. i don't know how many times I've been at someones house and had to repeatedly push their dog the fuck away from me.

i might have responded to this if this is an old thread but i fucking hate cats. pets for lazy people. cats are just shit machines. and cat boxes are the most vile gross things to have sitting in your house. and a cat is NOT going to protect you and your house. all jumping up on your shit and getting fur all over the place. i named my snow blower "cat spreader"

im waiting for my new dog to catch one...

I grew up with both but cats are better..they do not smell they clean them self and are soft to touch. Dogs are stupid..you could kick your dog and he will come back loving you...cats are independent mind but also have the ying yang...can be warm fuzzy cuddly but also rip your head off if you dont treat them correct....Plus a cats is much less dependent on you..If you leave the dog home alone for any long time they rip your shit, chew shoes or house apart..Dogs are jusy wayyyy too neeeedy for attentions.....

In the favela we have mouse..since when does a dog hunt mouse??? Cats keep the vermins away!

Plus more girls like cats so if you like cats chances are you can get with them..

Having a dog is like having a kid...and in this time I do not want a kid....

just my op..in the favela..CATS RULE!..dogs droll...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...