Cats vs Dogs

Poesia [ ] T

What is with Cats on this Forum, maybe Im old or something but i have never seen so many people own cats. I have always had dogs, and most everyone i know has dogs. Is it me or i just didn't get the Memo. Cats are cool, but i never liked them enough to get one. On the other hand i paid almost 3 g's for a dog.

Feedback please.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was raised with cats, then i lived with an ex-fiance who had a cat. when she moved out, the house felt different. you get used to having a cat around. so i got my cat. i'd love a dog, but don't have the time or space. cats are also pretty low maintenance. i work 8 or more hours a day, and so does my girlfriend. i'd feel like a douchebag leaving a dog in my 900 SQ. foot apartment for that long, praying that he uses the newspaper i put down for his toilet.

T;5999571']Maybe its a West coast thing Cali

maybe....i dont like cats though...cause when i was about 5 i took one to the second story of my apartment complex and threw him into the bushes below (i was 5...i didnt know any better)...and the motherfucker scratched me....ever since then....ive been a dog person..plus cats are too snobby....and dogs got your back.

i hate cats.

every other time a girl takes me home i here about how cool her cat is, how its different than everybody elses cat and blah blah blah.

every single one is the same stupid shitty pet that doesn't do anything other than cost money and make a mess.

DOG CREW FOR LIFE

I was raised with both cats and dogs, plus Providence has an insane amount of stray cats, so they get love from me. I will say all the cats I've owned have actually acted alot like dogs, same thing with my ferret...kinda weird now that i think about it

Also, when I was on vacation in Florida I didn't see a single cat, I thought it was real weird....9 days and not one? I was like what the fuck?