JUSTICE IS SERVED.

lord_casek

Cops: Dad Sodomized Teen Stepson to Avenge Rape of Daughter

FORT WORTH, Texas — A father sodomized his 18-year-old stepson to avenge the teenager's alleged rape of the man's 8-year-old daughter, police said.

The father, 32, turned himself into to authorities on Friday and was released from jail Saturday after posting a $17,500 bond. He faces a charge of aggravated sexual assault.

The stepson was arrested Jan. 2 and charged with suspicion of aggravated sexual assault. Police say the father caught him assaulting his daughter, and a subsequent examination at a hospital revealed the girl had been sodomized.

Sgt. Cheryl Johnson, supervisor of the Fort Worth sex crimes unit, said in a story posted Saturday on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Web site that people need to "allow the criminal justice system to work for them."

"This is a very unique case, but we have a criminal justice system in place, and no one can take the law into their own hands," Johnson said.

The Star-Telegram didn't identify the father or the stepson to protect the identity of the girl. Fort Worth police didn't immediately return phone and e-mail messages from The Associated Press.

/**/

When the stepson was arrested, the man warned his wife not to get the teenager out of jail. She posted bond for the teen's release. When he called home Jan. 3 after getting released, the father took the call and picked him up, police said.

Instead of taking the teenager home, the Arlington man drove to an abandoned house in Fort Worth, beat his stepson with a baseball bat and sodomized him with a metal tool, police said.

After the man left, the stepson found a pay phone and called police, who searched the abandoned home.

"We did find evidence at the scene to corroborate our victim's story," Johnson said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,322386,00.html

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, that little 18 year old scumfuck is really lucky to be alive.

i would have brought plenty of water and some MRE's to live on for the

DAYS/WEEK i would be torturing the little slimeball. then i would pour sulfuric acid all over his half living body and tell him about how my daughter would never have her innocence back.

/doesn't like people who hurt chillens'

• Like 3

the Arlington man drove to an abandoned house in Fort Worth, beat his stepson with a baseball bat and sodomized him with a metal tool, police said.

Ok, I was thinking , how did this dude get a hard on? I mean, I know you want revenge, but getting hard on the boy is a little weird,but he raped him with a metal tool, ok...that's cool. I'm cool with that.

casek ill bring the pints of blood to keep him going.

he would be good practice for my up-coming serial killer career.-nh

you might want to bring morphine so he doesn't feel his limbs coming off until he wakes up from the drug induced daze.

/no serial killer.

seriously, i don't think about hurting people bad until i read about shit like this. i mean, you know if you call the cops, they throw kid in jail, you get to wait and wait for a trial, which is only a pre-trial, then you have to wait and wait for a real trial, in which sickfuck could claim insanity or some bullshit, eventually get out by early 20's, then he'd be wanting to rape another little kid or worse.

justice sometimes comes in many different forms. maybe now he'll think about the shit he did to that little girl.

yeah, that little 18 year old scumfuck is really lucky to be alive.

i would have brought plenty of water and some MRE's to live on for the

DAYS/WEEK i would be torturing the little slimeball. then i would pour sulfuric acid all over his half living body and tell him about how my daughter would never have her innocence back.

/doesn't like people who hurt chillens'

i'm with casek --i back this 100%. dude sodomized an 8 year old! in some countries, that dude would be tied to a pole in the middle of town, and the towns people would do what they want to him and leave him to die a slow death. you know some people will come to his side and say some shit like, "the boy obviously had psychological issues...." FUCK THAT! i have serious issues with people doing shit to kids, no matter what. hey, you want to smack your kid for disciplinary reasons, do it with in reason. you want to beat your kid with a closed fist when they are seven, than you're a fucking pussy. if you're 18, and sodomize your 8 year old step sister --well kid, you deserve a planet to fall on your ass. maybe it's the vodka in me, but shit like this pisses me off.

props to the dad, next time bring some rope and torture him with more than just a cro-bar in the butt.

Lil dude was bout to get booty popped once he went to jail anyways...Its kinda like an unwritten rule..You rape a lil kid, you bout to be sumones bitch when you get locked up..

NOT ALLWAYS THE CASE THO, MOST STATES HAVE "SPECIAL PRISONS" THEY SEND CHO-MOS CAUSE OF THE RULE.

GO DAD! I THOUGHT PSYCHO DAD LIVED IN CHICAGO?

/NO BUNDY

i knew of a story kind of like this that happened in my hometown a few years ago.

so it goes...

this guy, who i will call matt(because that was his real name), was a crack/or meth dealer and user, and was making alot of money. so matt catches a home invasion from a few dudes that i never knew. the home invaders tie up matt, whoop the dog shit out of him, and hold guns to his daughter's face,head,mouth while matt can only watch. i think they eventually rob the place and leave.

later matt hires friends or somebody to find the home invaders. i think they find one, or the main dude or something and bring him back to matt's. matt's only reasonable retaliation is sodomy, or he was gonna fuck the dude in the ass. went he can't perform assuming because he is /no homo, matt then whoops the dude pretty bad and proceeds to sodomize him with a broom handle.

then i think matt went into hiding for a minute. hadn't heard about him in a while.

thats straight fucked up...

if that was my daughter, i couldn't even imagine what i would do to that kid. especially since its the kid of someone you supposedly love it's a double whammy. i'd be pretty content to let him choke on the barrel of a gun till he shit himself and cried like i know that girl did. shoot him in the knee caps, then continue with some raging lecture about the ways i was going to kill him... only to leave him in the house alone without the ability to walk

fucking bitch deserved what he got and i don't think it makes the dad gay at all... an eye for an eye type of shit. or in this case asshole virginity for asshole virginity.