i need some help

pazman

my bestfriend passed away on his 21st birthday on nov 30th.

he was in the santa cruz band arsonist get all the girls, there is some kid on myspace talking shit about how he thinks its funny that he died, and all kinds of disrespectful bullshit.

so if you guys got a free moment send him a message letting him know what a fucker he is and that you live down the street and are going to kill his little sister.

here is his link

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=47652800

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think this is something that needs to be handled on a local level. the real world is where he should pay his penance, not via some messages though myspace.

sorry to hear about your friend, but what is some nasty words from us really going to do to this kid. fact is fact, if you've got the energy, take it on yourself and fist fuck the dude's throat.

yea i wish i lived less then 14 hours away from him.

let me tell you i am a tuff(im lifting waits in a tank top as we speak.) guy and would kill him if i had the chance,

but he is a pussy who is hidding behind myspace. its the only way i can get to him for now.

if you guys can get him to add you and get me some more info that would be awsome i have already sent him atleast 30 messages so i doubt hell add me.

sending him messages wont to much but its all i can do and maybe he will get really freaked out,im going on tour with arsonist and where going up that way so lets home i find this mother fucker.

and thank you guys so much, i dont know where kids learn that this shit is okay.

sidenote-- i'm no tough guy, and i'm not trying to come off as one on here. i'm just saying that if one of my brothers from other mothers dies, and some dude is talking shit, i'm going to pull some kind of vendetta shit.

word.

real life is the place for that, not the internet.

Make a fake Myspace as a girl, add a ton of people, make it look legit..and find out info from him that way.

my old roommate had a fake chick profile. made it with photos of some hot asian chick, then signed her in as a lesbian. i'm telling you, i don't agree with it, but the dude got so many chicks to send him photos. i'd constantly walk in the room, and he'd say "check this out...." and it was always some hot chick sending him nudes or something.

and when i say "i don't agree with it" --i mean the dude was too old to be pulling scams like that. it just seems like some kind of high school shit to me --but it's the internet, and what do i know about the modern day lurker.

my old roommate had a fake chick profile. made it with photos of some hot asian chick, then signed her in as a lesbian. i'm telling you, i don't agree with it, but the dude got so many chicks to send him photos. i'd constantly walk in the room, and he'd say "check this out...." and it was always some hot chick sending him nudes or something.

and when i say "i don't agree with it" --i mean the dude was too old to be pulling scams like that. it just seems like some kind of high school shit to me --but it's the internet, and what do i know about the modern day lurker.

hahahahahah.

i'm giving you props for knowing a guy like that.

which ch.0 thread was it that we created a fake girl's profile and clowned on a bunch of herbs with?

miss that thread.

man that was a great thread... i think the password got lost along the way somewhere though... we should start a new ch.0 project of that sort. maybe like an adultfriendfinder one or something...