Thank you = you’re welcome?

the_gooch

Thank you = you’re welcome.

Right?

So I just go to KFC, which I don’t make a habit of, and get some grimy food to snack on. I tell the fat Jamaican lady at the drive through window thank you 3 times for my change, my food, and that extra fork that she appeared to pick up off of the floor.

Her response?

“MMMHHMMMM.” –with an attitude.

Really?

I wonder how many people even say thank you to your $7.00 an hour minimum wage drive through window job having ass? The least you can say is you’re welcome! I would have even settled for a “you welcome” which I hear 90% of the time from most people.

Last I checked it’s: “You’re Welcome”. You know short for “You are welcome”? Shit, I dropped out of high school and have a G.E.D, why is it I have the common sense to know this?

My point? There is none. Well, I guess I hate impolite people, so I guess that’s my point.

Anyway, I’m eating this nasty food now and will probably feel like shit after.

Serves me right.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude. This a one time drive through thing. Imagine work 8-9 hours a day talking with 100+ customers. I mean, I dont want to brag, but im one polite mother fucker when im working. Im there to help your retarded ass. When I say "Have a good day" or when somone hands me a tip and I reply "Thanks alot, have a great weekend." dont just say "Yea."

Mother fucker.

people like that don't deserve to be thanked. man i hate black people that act like i'm the cause of all their problems because i'm white. fuck you and i hope you enjoy being a second class citizen because enjoyment is the only good thing you're gonna get out of it. by the way, fuck mexicans that think they are descendents of montezuma himself and therefore are all uppity like they better than you, just for existing.

lately ive been driving accross the san rafael and golden gate bridge a lot.

every day i ask for a receipt and say thanks you and they dont say shit.

i was suprised when this lady said "your'e welcome".

i though i was the only that noticed but i mentioned it to my coworker riding passenger and he's like "yeah i noticed it too".

If I hold the door open for you and I get into the same line as you are in you should ask me to go ahead of you.

No one ever does this and they really should... I could have slammed that door in your face and been first in line.

If you have a coupon book without the coupons already picked out do not enter the 10 items or less line. People get into this line in order to get out of the store fast. You taking your sweet ass time to check if anything you bought has a coupon while at the register is fucking retarded and you should be shot.

If you have 5 hungry ass dudes in your car do not go through the drive thru at lunch time. Take your posse into the "restaurant" and order in there so I can still get my shit before it's time for me to head back to work. I don't go to the Carls Jr drive thru because I'm achin' for some bacon. I go there because I have a limited amount of time to get back to work so I can finish whatever I am doing and go home, you hold me up. I don't do this too often but it seems every other time I go theres a navigator filled with people that must have smoked a pound right before getting into the car.

• Like 1

I always make it a point to extra polite to cashiers or somthing like that because I know that they have to deal with dickheads too like I do.

Also. At the doctors office. The place is fucking packed. I mean people standing. Kids sitting on the floor leaning on the wall, people everywhere. If im standing and somone sitting next to me gets called in ill offer up the seat to every woman in the room before I sit down. Always holding doors open for people at work when im leaving or coming.

people like that don't deserve to be thanked. man i hate black people that act like i'm the cause of all their problems because i'm white.

Well, I'm not a fan of anyone who is a rude piece of shit, regardless of their ethnicity, sex, or whatever. But, I understand what you are saying. As a white american male I know I am the cause of 90% of the problems in the world today and all through history...haha.

I can't front, a few weeks ago at the same KFC, a spanish women hooked me up with a ton of free food and charged me next to nothing because I was waiting a while. I thought that was cool, and she called me poppi, and I love when latin women call me poppi, in fact I love latin women in general, but that's a whole other thread.

I dont eat at Subway anymore because I hate repeating myself. It never fails that I explain everything I want at the beginning and they ask me about 20 questions afterwards. When I say I want a turkey sandwich on wheat no mayo with everything. YES that does mean olives. YES that does mean peperchinis, YES that does mean every other fucking vegetable you have available. Stop asking me shit I'm trying to day dream.

/i know this doesnt have a lot to do with the thread but i needed to say that shit for whatever reason.

i didn't mean like throw a grenade or a dead cat, just something funny like a ketchup packet. I rarely have to do this because the few times I eat fast food I'm always really nice because I would hate to do that job. If someone is rude to me after I'm overly nice, they get to clean my phlegm off a window for minimum wage...

when i hold the door for someone and they dont say thank you.....i usually just say, "youre welcome" in a condescending and assholish tone....

same thing when im driving and i stop or slow down for someone to make their turn/merge....if they dont raise a hand to thank me i cut them off...

im polite for the most part...until i meet a rude person.....thats when i get rude back....cause i can outrude most rude people if i really feel like it.

when i hold the door for someone and they dont say thank you.....i usually just say, "youre welcome" in a condescending and assholish tone....

same thing when im driving and i stop or slow down for someone to make their turn/merge....if they dont raise a hand to thank me i cut them off...

im polite for the most part...until i meet a rude person.....thats when i get rude back....cause i can outrude most rude people if i really feel like it.

YES!!!

Ditto!

on the door holding subject, i also get shitty real quick when someone in front of me is going through a door, knows damn well that i'm a few steps behind them, and just lets the shit start to shut.

i normally say "hey thanks", which tends to draw some scornful looks. not my fault you're a rude piece of shit.

oh, and fuck people that wanna stare at my wife and i because we have lots of tattoos. i wanna make a shirt that says "i'm tattooed, not FUCKING BLIND".

I agree, I also think people should thanks when you hold the door open for them I hate that shit when they don't say anything.

Usully when shit like that happens I let the door go..One fuken lady even mean mug my ass..I looked back at her like Bitch I was doin you a favor... At times it even seems people expect for you to open the door for them since you're the one coming out the buildin/whatever place. Fuck it throw a "Sarcastic ass You're Welcome" if you dont get a Thank you or sum....FUCK EM..and fuck rat infested havin ass KFC..

Re: Thank you = you’re welcome?

oh, and fuck people that wanna stare at my wife and i because we have lots of tattoos. i wanna make a shirt that says "i'm tattooed, not FUCKING BLIND".

i don't know if it would offend you, and it might just be me, but usually when i'm taking glances at someone with a lot of tattoo's i'm just checking out what they got NHX5

Re: Thank you = you’re welcome?

i do care if someone is rude to me...cause i take that as being disrespectful....especially when i try to respect everyone (until they give me a reason not to)

/no mafioso

i feel what you're saying, and it IS hella annoying when you're just trying to be nice and they don't seem to give a shit... but i just don't take it personally. that person can fuck themself, but regardless, i'm just going to go on with my day.