When I think I have seen it all......nope

Frate_Raper

I have employed a lot of different types of people, and have dealt with all walks of life with out even thinking about it. As a writer you see things and do things other people don't and as an employer my graffiti career has helped out in some weird situations because I've seen it all OR so I thought.

I find drugs a few times a year, when youre outside in parks etc and on construction sites near populated areas you see shit on the ground that people have stashed or dropped, I've found allllll kinds of drugs, from acid to coke to needles filled with who knows what. People do drugs at our spots its out of the way or whatever.

I found a vile of powder today, it didn't look like coke but I wasn't sure so I call this guy over whos got some problems with drinking, hes a party pig...works hard plays hard tough guy kind of guy.

DUDE IS STOKED, tastes it, cant tell if its sugar or just damp blow, tastes it a second time, still unsure..............

MOTHER FUCKER CRANKS A BUMP OFF HIS HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found that shit on the ground son? what the fuck is wrong with you??????

it was really bad coke

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i remember walkin down the street with my boy, and seen a baggie on the sidewalk, i was shocked when the motherfucker picked it up and was like "its crack! im smoking it when we get back to my crib". i laughed it off until we got back to his crib and motherfucker actually smoked that shit, and thought it was hilarious.....havent seen much of him since then