*IMPORANT* Does anybody know how to find cell phone numbers on the internet?

-TORN-

My friends mom was in a severe car wreck this morning. She's in Atlanta Medical Center with brain damage and most of her bones broken.

We think we know who did it, but I need her sons number (Which is my friend)

This is entirely real, and I can't get in touch with anybody who knows his new cell #

Please help me with this 12oz

They dont expect her to live much longer, and she is in a coma

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
T;5996779']If its a Crime the Cops got the # they usually always go over the last calls and the cell records. Dont you watch CSI or first 48.

They dont even know where the wreck happened, her cell was where ever the wreck was. They just found her on the side of the road with no sign of the crash around.

She took out a protective order on the suspect, and it went through this morning.

And Frate, this is 100% serious, if this wasn't as serious as this is, I wouldn't have said anything.

They dont expect her to live...

it seems like you know something about the case --have you tried talking to the cops? if you believe this was some kind of vendetta styled shit, maybe you can fill them in on something they don't know about. if you're worried about your friends safety, the law might be able to help get you to him, instead of going through some cyber detective work.

it seems like you know something about the case --have you tried talking to the cops? if you believe this was some kind of vendetta styled shit, maybe you can fill them in on something they don't know about. if you're worried about your friends safety, the law might be able to help get you to him, instead of going through some cyber detective work.

On point..The cops can get the number in a few seconds..If you really care so much let them niggas handle that shit..