Drunk Driveers

DM!

This thread should just be locked. You got stupid self righteous hypocrites speaking against drunk driving when they do it themselves. Some even argue that they will drive only if they have 3 or less....doesnt fucking matter its still drinking and driving and you can still kill someone. Needless to say I DONT DRINK AND DRIVE....why? Because I already wrecked when I was 20 and got a DUI and dealt with that shit. Some wont learn until they have to learn the hard way. I was in a bad rut of my life getting trashed and driving, I hurt myself and only myself thankfully, wrecked my beloved truck, thousands of dollars and 3 years later I swear Ill never do it again.

I wont preach because I did to some people close to me and within the past 3 years they got DUIs so fuck it. If you do STOP if you really dont anymore GOOD. Even if you dont kill someone just the amount of financial crap you go through doesnt even make that 1 stupid happy hour drink worth it. 3 dollars can cost you 30000 in the end. There are so many ways around going out and drinking without driving and getting home safe. People are just too stupid to see the ways around it all.

In closing...some just dont learn till theyre forced to learn the hard way.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody that wants to go on about how bad drunk driving is and then tries to

force their opinions on other people can slowly burn to death, drown, or be mauled

by a bear.

its a public message board...how am i forcing my opinion on someone?

don't like it don't read it..simple as that

I wouldn't bat an eye if 99.9% of you died in horrible drunk driving related accidents, so by all means keep up the good work 12OUNCEPROPHETS.

That said, everywhere I've ever lived I've known friends who regularly drive "drunk." Only one has experienced serious consequences. But I've never owned a car so yeah, walk a mile right.

On my DUI.. Realizing that I've done some stupid shit while UTI.. The weird thing is watching other people try and act like they are OK to drive and they aren't. At all.. Anything you do that impairs your ability to drive is fucked up. Whether that be drinking, smoking, cell phone, looking at bitches.. Whatever.. It's an asshole move. Plain and simple. You're in a one ton plus vehicle and it sucks that people take that so lightly.. Including me.

Anyone justifying fucking off in a car/truck is full of shit.