Drunk Driveers

DM!

Eh im all for drinking and what not. But after looking threw a lot of the deseased writers. Almost half were killed by drunk drivers! Jesus, fucking drunk drivers suck balls. I mean its probably gonna happen to me but like damn.

RIP all...

post your thoughts of hate to the stupid people and things of this world that kill our brothers.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this is weird, I was sitting at a stoplight tonight and I witnessed a drunk driver take out a stop light pole and go up on the curb 4 feet from a house in the snow. If it was summer/spring this drunk bitch would have hit the house too. She couldn't walk away from the car without falling. I was angered.

• 1 year later...

Everybody who drinks and owns a car drives drunk at some point or another.

Plus, the legal limit is like 0.08 or some shit which is the equivilent of drinking one beer.

The problem isn't your BA limit, it's lightweight dipshits who can't drive for shit in the first place and wild out like even bigger fucking retards when they're drunk.

You holier than thou internet fucktards crack me up.

YOU MADD?

• Like 3

i drive drunk on the regular. ive blacked out and drove home many times. never gotten in an accident or pulled over. cops have been tailing me and i drove fine. sober people say i drive perfectly when im shitfaced.

let us know when you're getting ready to post your "I blacked out behind the wheel and killed someone. I guess my luck finally ran out" thread

i drive drunk on the regular. ive blacked out and drove home many times. never gotten in an accident or pulled over. cops have been tailing me and i drove fine. sober people say i drive perfectly when im shitfaced.

I hope you black out and end up killing a family member ior a close friend. maybe you won't be so proud of your drunk driving then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I hope you black out and end up killing a family member ior a close friend. maybe you won't be so proud of your drunk driving then.

wow i stumbled across this ridiculous thread

but if you hope that someone drives drunk and kills someone isnt that just as wrong as drunk driving yourself?

just a thought

maybe if he did kill someone you might not be as proud of your internet postings