YO IM RACIST B

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna know wuts really good wit niggas wearin tight ass fuckin clothes. Like ill tryna look like a pretty boy. I'm from uptown and I get tight when I see those fags rockin their nut huggers and fruity ass dunks. Nigga ur purple kicks, just make u like 10 times the gayer.

When I went ice skating wit my gurl, all the niggas rockin that type of shit were like figure skating...no gas. Like doing spins and shit.

maybe he thinks hes just that good?

nah, I'm sayin'...oldschool rappers are assed out these days. None of em got any money except for maybe, uh..I don't know.

Everybody is in wu tang now because they paid GZA for a track or something. The hip hop game is assed out....straight up. Which one of them dudes are making money these days?

nah, I'm sayin'...oldschool rappers are assed out these days. None of em got any money except for maybe, uh..I don't know.

Everybody is in wu tang now because they paid GZA for a track or something. The hip hop game is assed out....straight up. Which one of them dudes are making money these days?

hip hop was better before all the money came into play.

That's right, I said it.

I fucking HATE old school rap....shit isn't good.

This statement has caused me to be looked at like a leper on more than one occasion before, so feel free my e-friends haha

Dawgs... EVERYTHING after Biggie died is garbage.

Straight garbage.

There's no reasoning behind what you're saying.

It's like saying Britney Spears is better than Led Zeplin.

The shit just don't make any kind of sense in anybodys book.

What the fuck are you talking about???

SOME BLACK LADY STOLE 300$ OUT OF SOME LADIES PURSE THAT MOM WORKS WITH, THEN TRYED TO BLAME MOM. MOM CALLED ME CRYING ALL NIGGER THIS AND NIGGER THAT. ARNT NURSES SUPPOSE TO HELP PEOPLE? ANYWAY IT WAS FUNNY TO HEAR HER SAY STUFF LIKE THAT.

Tell your moms to just hide the money she took in the bitch she took it froms desk when nobody's looking.

Problem solved.