YO IM RACIST B

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ms = salvadoreans

They dont care bout anymore..Theres all kinds of MS's now..

THE TERROR SQUAD NIGGAS THAT IM FAMILIAR WITH ARE ALMOST ALL RICAN NIGGAS, A FEW DOMINICANS AND A FEW 5050'S, I HAVE YET TO MEET A MEXICAN TS NIGGA. IM NOT EVEN UP ON LATIN FOLKS, IS THAT THAT MS SHIT?

The folks and the Kings are mostly alliances that gangs have ties to..Most of them are Dominicans, Ricans and other latinos, only a few mexicans are known to be tied to them. The Mexicans stick to that SUR, NORTE shit..Thats why I guess the Mexicans funk with them..And yeah i dont think theres any Mex TS's..But I heard the TS's funk with the Mexicans in NY..

Aint tryin to get off track with your thread but read up on the Folks and Kings.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/gangs/sets.html

The MS's are mostly Salvadorians but now days they recruiting anyone down for them..They claim Blue..

Back to your thread..

WHITE PEOPLE, I GUESS YALL ARE COOL...BUT YALL GOTTA STOP MOVING INTO THE GHETTO AND WALKING AROUND LIKE YOU AINT SHOOK. CUZ THEN ONE OF YOU GETS MERKED OUT FOR BEING IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME THEN YOUR MOM IN IOWA STARTS A PETITION AND BEFORE I KNOW IT THERES FOOT PATROL COPS ON THE BLOCK AND THEY COME THROUGH AND CUFF A NIGGA AND HIT ME WITH MULTIPLE "THIS NIGGA WAS JUST CHILLING MINDIN HIS BUSINESS" CHARGES.

You aint have a problem with me walking around the hood. Was I supposed to be shook?

YO YOU AFRICAN NIGGAS STINK LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA, IM SORRY YO ITS JUST REAL. HOW DARE YOU STAND NEXT TO ME ON A PACKED TRAIN WHEN YOUR ARMPIT IS RIGHT EYE LEVEL AND THEN PUT YOUR ARM UP LIKE IM NOT FINNA SMELL THE SERENGETI DOOKIE MUSK COMIN OUT THEM SHITS. FUCK DO YOU BATHE WITH SON? WILDEBEEST SHIT?

AHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! :lol:

NIGGAS BE MOBB DEEP. SOME HOODS NIGGAS BE SHACKED UP TOUGH LIKE 20 NIGGAS IN A 3BR (IM SERIOUS.) AND THEY BE OUT FIGHTIN EACHOTHER, GETTIN ROBBED, GETTIN MAD DRUNK IN THE STREET AND GETTIN LOCKED UP. JUST SPAZZIN OUT...2 OF MY MAIN HOMIES IS MEXICAN THOUGH SO IM NOT ON SOME TRULY RACIST SHIT BUT THESE NIGGAS BE KILLIN ME.

It's certain neighborhoods in South Philly it's exactly the same.

I can't hate though, my peoples got hated on for the same shit when we started immigrating here in droves. :biglaugh:

It's crazy too cause it's like they all flocked to Philly at once like an invasion and shit.

Like one year there was ZERO Mexicans in Philly then like a year or two later they're all over the place and half the Italian Market's turning into the Mexican Market with over priced taco spots and shit.

Chinese people act ignorant as fuck to me sometimes. I go into the Chinese food spot and pick up my order, and the bitch snatches the $20 bill out of my hand and never says thankyou or any thing polite. Fuck that shit. They need to learn some fucking customer service skills. I guess it doesn't make a fuck to them though when in VA at least they dont have to pay taxes for the first 5 years. So what they do is rotate motherfuckers out every five years so none of their slick asses have to pay taxes. Im also pissed that these other Mexican immigrants dont pay taxes either. And another thing is, motherfuckers dont care or want to learn English. I work with a very large contingent of Latin immigrants, and it seems like only the ones close to my age can speak some English. The older ones dont even want to learn. Because they dont need to. Everything in this country is set up for them. But I'll be god damned if I go to where they came from and things are set up for me, when I speak English. I would have to learn Spanish to survive there. And then niggas want to look at me like Im a foreigner and Im in the wrong because I dont speak their fucking language. There needs to be an English proficiency test before you can enter the US. FUCK THAT SHIT.

I wonder if we are included in the percentage Rush?..

Fuck it..

See you at Home depot tomorrow homes...

yeah i'm included. they came last week and had a survey/census type thing.

heres a little sample of how it went.

survey guy: what nationality are you?

rushawn: messican

survey guy: currently employed?

rushwan: no i don have a yob right now.

survey guy: how do you survive?:

rushawn: on the weekdays i hang around home depot waiting for some gringo to pick me up for some cheap labor and on the weekends i fight my roosters in random back yards.

survey guy: how tall are you?

rushawn: 5 sumthin i dunno.

well you get the picture.

haha

• Like 1

i can agree on the muslim thing, im not the racist type but these muslims over here( or should i say the yemeniese) are fucking ignorant dude they act like they run shit tryin to fuck all are white woman talkin mad shit but cant fight there own fights gotta have like 50 dudes deep tryin to jump on one. fuck that.

i can agree on the muslim thing, im not the racist type but these muslims over here( or should i say the yemeniese) are fucking ignorant dude they act like they run shit tryin to fuck all are white woman talkin mad shit but cant fight there own fights gotta have like 50 dudes deep tryin to jump on one. fuck that.

you mad?

this fucking asian guy had the nerve to tell me , "speak english" in the middle of some road rage kinda shit after arguing with me for honking at him to prevent him from crashing into me as he tried to swith lanes. for some reason he didnt think it was nessesary to put his blinker on or check his blind spots before coming onto my lane.

he gets all deffensive after i told him off, it got me kinda mad because i speak better english than that bastard. i told him to open his eyes and started saying some shit like this

choi by thai sy bing bing cho chuc hocc.