SON PLEASE STOP THIS SHIT.

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What the fuck is up with the hate on Oakleys?

All you cunts must come from a place where you dont' see the sun or some shit, I mean, here is that fucking bright I can't go outside without my sunnies. Admittedly mine are made of titanium and dont' have an mp3 player in them, but also, Theo, the jumper around the waist is madd style. I will still rock it if i had the right clothes ahha.

Hey Missy, I mean, Mum....

What the fuck is up with the hate on Oakleys?

For as long as I can remember Oakleys existing... only douchebag jocks rocked that shit.

And that goes back to like 1990.

And they seriously paid like $80 for them ugly ass shades.

And everybody always laughed at the rediculousness of these egotistical douchebags rocking $80 ugly ass shades.

for real people on the train b buggin everyday. How i saw kofi fresh from west africa on the train yesterday. my dud had headphones on his head that were connected to NOTHING, the cord went into his pocket, but was split so it also has an orange mini. My dude kept pulling out his wack phone and trying o make a show of pluggin the head phones into his phone which after the first time he know would work; my dude jsut needed to show the train he had a phone. mean while hes also continuously checkin his watch, nigga theres a clock on your phone, whos time you jsut checked, your watch is a digital casio painted gold, who are you fooling? And to TOP off the show my dude was in club mode dancing his ass off (air rappin) trying to grind up on every lady in his area on the train.

so headphones plugged into to nothing, dancing like hes listening to the hot shit. Fake gold timex watch. finna grind core up on anything with boobs...