SON PLEASE STOP THIS SHIT.

DA KID MERO

I SEEN A NIGGA WITH SUNGLASSES ON THAT HAD HEADPHONES IN THEM B. NIGGA WAS ON THE TRAIN AND IT WASNT EVEN SUNNY OUT. FIRST OF ALL FAM, YOU ON THE FUCKIN 2 TRAIN B, FUCK IS YOU DOIN? ARE THE SOFT FLOURESCENT LIGHTS TOO MUCH FOR YOUR WITTLE EYEBAWS? SECONDLY BUT FIRSTLY, DOG YOU HAVE AN MP3 PLAYER OR SOME SHIT IN YOUR SUNGLASSES? WHAT THE FUCK B? IS THAT EVEN NECCESARY? THATS NOT EVEN SOME SHIT THAT YOU SHOULD PUT TOGETHER SON, THATS LIKE A FUCKIN THERMOS WITH A DVD PLAYER IN IT.

I CANT EVEN GET ON THE TRAIN NO MORE WITHOUT SEEING AT LEAST 20 NIGGAS AND BITCHES THAT IM LIKE "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON WITH YOU B?" WHY ARE YOU WEARING A FLOORLENGTH BLACK TRENCHCOAT AND SHADES LIKE YOUR FINNA CHOP MY HEAD OFF WITH A SWORD AND BE THE ONLY HIGHLANDER? FUCK B!...AND YOU STUPID FUCKING STUPID HIPPIE BITCH GETTING ON AT 116 COMIN FROM COLUMBIA, LISTEN BITCH...I KNOW LOOKS AINT EVERYTHING (EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE) BUT HOW DARE YOU OFFEND MY EYES AND GET ON THE TRAIN WITH YOUR HAIR LOOKING LIKE THAT AND WEARING SOME SHIT THAT FITS YOU SO WRONG YOUR ASS LOOK LIKE A NONSTICK GRIDDLE WITH A LINE IN THE MIDDLE AND JUST OVERALL LOOKING LIKE YOUR PUSSY STINK?? I WANNA PUNCH YOU IN YOUR TITTIE THEN PUSH YOUR MOMS DOWN THE ESCALATOR AT MANHATTAN MALL. I JUST REALIZED THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD IS "SON PLEASE STOP THIS SHIT" STOP WHAT THOUGH? STOP LIVING B. IF IT WAS JUST ME AND MY NIGGAS AND BITCHES ROCKING, THE WORLD WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER PLACE. YOU MAD? WATCH A FUNNY SHOW.

• Like 5

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

remember when dudes would tie their shirts/jackets around their waists?

even back when it was "hip" i thought it looked gay. kids i knew did that, and when the weather got hot i'd take my sweater off and they'd say "why don't you tie it around you waist and i would be like "naw i'm okay" and would just carry it.

billandted5.jpg