So last night I saw Dan Deacon live and

PERMAFRIED_

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Personally, I can't listen to dude's shit recorded. HOWEVER, I saw him live once by default (went to a spot with some friends when I was suuuper drunk, and he happened to be playing), and it was AWESOME.

Great music to go dumb while drunk to.

In my opinion.

NH

dude, that photo was probably taken in some lame hipster town like portland or something.

the new orleans show owned your face.

i mean get real. QUINTRON AND MISS PUSSYCAT WERE THERE.

besides, it's just people getting totally fucked up and having alot more fun than you do being all hard up and whatnot.

B]

OMG! GET OUT! QUINTON AND MISS PUSSYCAT!! YEAH DUDE!!!

ever think about not sharing your dumbass opinion?

and yes, to make things clear, i'm calling you out over the portland comment.

p.s. dan deacon is the shit.

i'm pretty devoid of concrete opinions and i'm rarely serious. i've actually never been to portland. don't be sad.

Ravers are fags.
Fuckin co-sign

I hate hate hate that fucking scene I went to a rave club once and was highly disgusted that shit attracts the biggest fucking losers on planet earth, fuckin junkies, outcast faggots and just plain depressed confused fucking losers oh and aZn'z who try to run the joint I fucking hate that shit man I don't fuckin get it

dan deacon = so homo

i watched all this bullshit unfold in baltimore as hipster party central. on one occasion, playing instruments of which they had no knowledge whatsoever of how to actually create music, while everyone stood around sipping national bohemian (yes, sipping).

oh yeah, we were "asked to leave" (we were there, no homo) cause our friend was black, talkin mad racist shit. dude ran back inside like a bitch...

dan deacon = so homo