Car Audio

GucciCondom

So I am returning a television that I got for Christmas because I don't really want it and I decided I will exchange it for some audio shit. It is worth about 350 and I can toss up an extra $200 if need-be.

What I am wondering from you guys is what you can recommend that I do to best spend the $550. I already have a pretty good stock system in the TL but I want more bass.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heavy has a Bazooka tube in the trunk:

2.jpg

shit is removable if you need the trunk space || and for my money and ear really rounds out the factory sound. If its not volume your looking for the bass tubes are not bad. Im sure audio snobs will laugh at me for it or whatever, but my shit bumps on the inside || and thats cool for me HEv dont need the world bouncing wif me, i bounce hard enough alone || (ladies this is not a masturbation reference please sleep with me).

http://www.bazooka.com/productAutoAmplifiedBTs.asp

heavy has a Bazooka tube in the trunk:

2.jpg

shit is removable if you need the trunk space || and for my money and ear really rounds out the factory sound. If its not volume your looking for the bass tubes are not bad. Im sure audio snobs will laugh at me for it or whatever, but my shit bumps on the inside || and thats cool for me HEv dont need the world bouncing wif me, i bounce hard enough alone || (ladies this is not a masturbation reference please sleep with me).

http://www.bazooka.com/productAutoAmplifiedBTs.asp

herrow there issue solved.

i spent almost $1200 on a complete audiobahn system, and i dont even use it that much. i think im getting old cause when people pull up next to me bumping their system it just annoys me. back in high school i would've turned my shit all the way up and drive down side streets setting off car alarms. dont waste your money

I might just get a 12 or something because my car already has a Sub and shit it just doesn't hit enough for my liking. I'm off work in about 15 minutes and then I'm puffing a L and heading to the store so I will report back with flicks when I get whatever I'm getting.

im tellin ya i have two old rockford punch z's 12" in a box, and a 400 watt amp powering them. the amp is on half gain and the proper tuned frequency or whatever. I usually keep my bass level on 5/10 and hevs can vouch that shit will rattle your windows nh.