favors people do... that arent favors...

heavyLox

This is an issue. when certain busy body, but well intentioned folks do you 'favors' that are not really favors. this generally happens when fools THINK they know you and thus to just be nice they step out on a limb and fuck you with a smile...And then hev's the asshole when he politely lets you know your NOT helping...

Dont ask my boss if shorts are office appropriate, thats not helping me, if i wanted to know Id ask. My plans is to find out while wearing them. I believe in DO FIRST ASK FOR FORGIVENESS LATER.

Yes im looking for an apt, NO i dont want to live below one your wack ass friends even though its a fucking good deal... YOURE NOT helping me.

WTF people mind your business and well get along fine, i say this full well knowing i pry into everyones business around me, if the doors open Hevs coming in ||. Dont leave me in your house if you dont want me making a B-line to your bedroom to see whats up, second room being the bathroom.

rejoice that this is the first of 5 useless thread ideas i had on the way to work this morning. lets get this started....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had to deal with people who want to help me move but would show up late and scratch the walls up and shit.

Offered to help me move

Me:Man can you not scratch the walls this TV stand weighs like 30 pounds you obviously can handle it on your own.

Friend: Who the fuck cares you are moving out? I should kick a hole in the wall of this shitty place.

Me: Ok your right I don't have to worry about getting my security deposit back.

I dont go through peoples bedrooms thats fucked up. Do you go into their bathrooms and see what type of medication they're on?

This happens all the time to me at work. I run a shitty pizza place. This one kid in particular is especially guilty of it. And it doesn't help that I really can't stand him anyway. I'll ask him to get me a case of cheese, and instead of just going to get the fucking cheese, he'll ask me some shit like, "How are you doing on sauce?" Motherfucker, if I need sauce, I'll tell you about sauce. Just get the fucking cheese.

last night one of my superiors tried to do me a favor by throwing some ass my way.

he told me broad was 110 pounds.

she wasn't.

i've never been with a girl over 140. its not that i'm only into thin chics, its that i like fit girls.

she wasn't that. at all. but i rolled with it. or tried.

it was gross. whilst she blew me i reached slightly over half mast.

she stopped for a minute and half mast went away. she wanted to fuck. and i told her it wasn't coming back by itself at this point her clothes are off and i'm far, far from aroused. so she blows me to about 1/3 mast (estimation) and she says "well thats hard enough to get it in" so she hops on (back seats of 4 door truck) and lobs herself around on my dwindling dick for a couple minutes. i'm laughing the whole time (sober as a bird). so she slapped me. i told her to put her clothes back on because this wasn't happening.

she said i was small--i clarified that she failed to give me a full erection, and that yeah, i am but that she was fat and her "tummy" stuck out as far as her misshapen tits. i got slapped again.

thats my fat girl story.

don't take favors was the lesson.

• Like 1

I dont go through peoples bedrooms thats fucked up. Do you go into their bathrooms and see what type of medication they're on?

the truth presents itself to those who choose to seek it. yes medicine cabinet it second after the bedroom.

I totally am on board with the moving thing. I remember having my man over to help move and i ended up giving my dude tons of paint and at the end of the day I had to carry the paint up stairs to get it to his car. He moved nothing in 3 hours of helping just showed up to jaw (J*@s im looking at you bud!). My man crones on the other hand shows up ready to work- good looks homebrosef!

the truth presents itself to those who choose to seek it. yes medicine cabinet it second after the bedroom.

I totally am on board with the moving thing. I remember having my man over to help move and i ended up giving my dude tons of paint and at the end of the day I had to carry the paint up stairs to get it to his car. He moved nothing in 3 hours of helping just showed up to jaw (J*@s im looking at you bud!). My man crones on the other hand shows up ready to work- good looks homebrosef!

HAHAHAHAHA im so glad i didnt have to help you move. I did however help J#@$ move and by help i mean i ran that shit. like all of it

when i go into peoples cribs and they gopt all this shit. i usually go in and touch everything then i move shit around then i proceed to their fridge and drink their beer. then i ask if ic an have some.

i hate moving

been living in the same place for like 10 yrs

Oh my VP gave me 2 30 packs of bud light I was like cool. Check the date on the box its good I throw it in the fridge.

Next day he comes back and is like there is a ton of beer in the back you can take it if you want it. I run back like fuck yes! Start grabbing the boxes not even caring. I am psyched I have 150 beers free running back to my house. I start unloading them I take a look, best if drunk by July 16th 2007?!?! These are from our golf tournament!!! WTF!?

Thanks anyways. Now I gotta throw a party and get rid of all this shit that i am 80% sure is skunked

p.s. if you come to my house only drink the bud light...

I snoop openly. I have no problem letting people know Im looking through ALL their shit.

If they have a problem with it, I'll eventually get my chance.

My ex's mom was the queen of backhanded favors. Shit like buying pedicure kits for presents.

This happens all the time to me at work. I run a shitty pizza place. This one kid in particular is especially guilty of it. And it doesn't help that I really can't stand him anyway. I'll ask him to get me a case of cheese, and instead of just going to get the fucking cheese, he'll ask me some shit like, "How are you doing on sauce?" Motherfucker, if I need sauce, I'll tell you about sauce. Just get the fucking cheese.

He's just trying to kill two birds with one stone.

"Use your head and save your feet".

That's what you're supposed to do.

That's what I was tought to do at this spot I worked when I was a teenager anyways.

That's what I was tought to do at this spot I worked when I was a teenager anyways.

No. He's not trying to save anything. He's being a jackoff. Trying to act like he's got this shit under control. He doesn't. I do.

like if you know youre going to paint a spot bring smokes with you so you dont have to bum them from someone you just met 5 minutes ago?

So what exactly is it you're looking for when you snoop through dudes rooms?

What kind of lies are there to expose?

Are you looking for a secret homo dungeon or some shit?

first i was less referreing to dudes houses, i meet my dudes in the street i don't go to their houses. houses are for your chics and your family.

If i knew what the lies were i wouldnt snoop. but you know whos on the pill what kinda of foot fungus you got, are you one meds to keep yuo balanced? theres shit to be found out, does your tooth brush look well used? kinds of soap and bathroom ecutremonte (sp).

first i was less referreing to dudes houses, i meet my dudes in the street i don't go to their houses. houses are for your chics and your family.

If i knew what the lies were i wouldnt snoop. but you know whos on the pill what kinda of foot fungus you got, are you one meds to keep yuo balanced? theres shit to be found out, does your tooth brush look well used? kinds of soap and bathroom ecutremonte (sp).

I can see that when it comes to chicks.

For some reason I thought you were talking about people in general like your homies and shit.

I can see that when it comes to chicks.

For some reason I thought you were talking about people in general like your homies and shit.

dont get me wrong if i fly across country or what ever to catch up with my peoples ill snoop a lil bit, but in general its for fools i don't know yet. and as a dude if im in your crib we know each other for a minute || in a, 'sup dude?' sense not the biblical sense.

****plus i like to have a full inventory of your house, if shit goes down i need to know what im working with to MacGiver (SP) myself to safety