USA Roadtrip Info Thread

jerkspot

so once winter ends im planing to drive for about 3 months checking out as much of USA as possible.

i have a few places that i need to peep (yellowstone park, graceland, new orleans, ect ect) but the rest of the time im open to suggestion.

im not american so i need info.

- random places/stuff that your have found on your own travels

- cool places and things to do in your hometown (places to eat, cheap booze, smoke hookups)

- stories and pics of your roadtrips

- traditional foods from different states/regions

- ect ect ect

aside from the horribly corrupt government and media, from what ive seen america is an sweet country with unreal people and so help me experience the proper america.

everything is welcome.

holla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

graceland costs a fair bit of money and from what i hear is like walking through a funeral.

DC's got a lot of museums and they're almost all free, plus some monuments. The metro's expensive, but it goes most places in DC. Its nothing like NY but its ok.

Seattle's a lot of fun from what I hear. I understand the music scene is great if you like rock and such.