every woman you have ever met has had shit inside their vagina

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe people choose to lick anus

If you already lick pussy then really, what's the difference? A fucking inch? Please

I was very against eating pussy, swore up and down i would never do it...when I started, I pretty much also started eating ass. I like licking ass better.

I've only ever put my tounge on 2 bitches, and both have told me the ass felt better

um. ive went down on a gang of bitches and i never once slipped up and gave the ass a lick on accident. when you're eating pussy you shouldnt even be at the hole that often. every time ive licked a girls ass i've had to try to do it, like go out of my way and shit. maybe you fools got long ass tongues.

i like to eat pussy, and have done it to many-a-female. you know how bitiches like to suck dick? well i like to eat pussy, 8 times outa 10 they will just tell you to put it in...word.

that is why you make them squirt. and each time you make them squirt, try and hit the other side of the room.

In the grand scheme of things, you never think of a girls asshole as being as nasty as a dude's asshole. Its like you never think of a Ferrari as being slow. But on some real shit, if a bitch knows she needs to wipe from front to back and not back to front, there should be no rhyme or reason why feces should be up in the poon. Unless she is mixed up with some sicko who likes to make girls shit doggystyle into a big cooking pot and then jerk off on the turds. Of course, I wouldnt know anything about that.

i was at a party once and was using the same toilet as this girl. we were both retarded drunk, she sat on the toilet and spread her legs and i aimed inbetween her legs. i didnt actually hit her with the stream but the piss water was splashing up on her ass and thighs.

i didnt know this girl at all and i doubt she tells anyone about this event. you know, just thought i'd put that out there.

• Like 1