Ironlak

androidx

i like how the paint works. the valve action is nice and smooth as well. nice colors, all that. however.. i rarely ever use one brand to paint a piece. no matter what brand of paint i use i pretty much always have at least one or two cans of other brands to supplement my color selection. i found that the darker ironlak colors bled through my other paints. i tried both hardcore and 94 over the ironlak and the ironlak bled through consistently. so while i like the paint.. if it cant be combined with other brands without bleed through or other problems i cant use it. just a thought.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was using various purples (ironlak) and it came through (white hardcore and 94) like mad. i have waited 30 or 40 minutes for the ironlak to fully dry before trying to outline over it and the purples came through and turned my white outlines pink. even if i outlined back over it two or three times. was very frustrating. the idea is to lay your outline down once and do it right the first time.. which is fine if your fills arent bleeding through!

in my bag its always a mix of rusto, krylon (i stockpiled so i have plenty of the classic), and hardcore.. but going forward there wont be any ironlak.

Hmm, I have actually heard that before. I think it has something to do with the red pigment used because last time I heard about it the Ironlak color used was a red. I totally understand what your'e saying about using other brands and stuff and not just one. I'll have to try this out myself and see what results I get.

I know the first batches that came over here did that a lot, and I also heard/read that they were in the process of fixing it on the newer paint that's arriving. I thought they did already..I've used vino, moberry, flirt and other colors and outlined with white (rusto) over them and never had a problem.

it's time consuming to uncap 60 cans before you rollout...

God you're dumb. You have to take the top off anyways. Why fuck around with it while you're painting? I roll with straight cans and the caps in a bag, because if you have any amount of sense you realize it saves you time on your piece and space in your bag.

So im pretty sure that you're fucking retarded...

LOL,

That's the same nigga that wanted to get old soda bottles, fill with paint, add valve system and pressurize thinking it would work. He's retardedly retarded, I hope he tried the whole soda bottle thing and it popped in his fucking face.

@Ephect.

No hate or anything but shit your suggestions are just stupid as fuck. Weed scented paint? How old are you, 15?

I swear you were suggesting a shitload of stuff to ironlak and now your talking bare shit about how their paint fucks your brain or some shit, Why the change of heart?

because i actually cracked open an empty can to get the remaining paint, and that shit just lingered in the air, haunting my brain... like a fuckin scary movie.. ironlaks out to get you.. and no, weed smelling paint is a good idea, comsindering all those street salesman dudes with phoney coolognes... some smell like cronic.. its just an idea... better idea than whatever fuckin shitty perfumes they use in ironlak..

because i actually cracked open an empty can to get the remaining paint, and that shit just lingered in the air, haunting my brain... like a fuckin scary movie.. ironlaks out to get you.. and no, weed smelling paint is a good idea, comsindering all those street salesman dudes with phoney coolognes... some smell like cronic.. its just an idea... better idea than whatever fuckin shitty perfumes they use in ironlak..

hahaha good luck finishing high school man it's clear it's gonna take you awhile...

What worked?

Your whole soda bottle stunt?

LOL, if so... Where the fuck did you get an actuator, how'd you install and seal it?

How'd you pressurize it after sealing said actuator?

Why do I seriously doubt your shit worked?

Why the fuck would you crack open a can in the first place?

Smell only lingers if your stupid enough to do that shit in an enclosed space...

Even then, you're even more of a retard if you stuck around in that shithole.

Anywaaaaaaays, Ironlak smells good as it is.

No marijuana smell please, I mean, okay sometimes change is good...

But why fix something that isn't broken?

I got a order of ironlak from troutartsupply.com fucken sweet deal. They sent me a simple pack of caps and a few bonus cans, cause my order was pretty big. But I was wondering if anyone has used Reals Sublime and what you thought of it? It was one of the free cans I got and was hopping to get some input on the color before I take it out to use it.

I got a order of ironlak from troutartsupply.com fucken sweet deal. They sent me a simple pack of caps and a few bonus cans, cause my order was pretty big. But I was wondering if anyone has used Reals Sublime and what you thought of it? It was one of the free cans I got and was hopping to get some input on the color before I take it out to use it.

its a great color.. sort of like lime green that has faded..(no the paint doesn't fade)

My best explanation of the color would be to just try it out yourself and see what ya think

get the fuck out of me you are fucking dumb

Granted what that dude is saying is retarded...

"get the fuck out of me." Wtf?

What ever happened to just loving all paints that sprayed!

I don't give a fuck what brand it is, I'll find a way to make it useful.

Hand me a wagner I'll paint the block better than that old commercial....no gay colors...