Ironlak

androidx

hardcores nice but that 94 and those belton cans have all the control and then some over it.

not sure on the lak yet, but i've seen the stuff done with it, and monster and clash too, so they must all have the ability... especially the lak, on the homepage gallery there are some lines so clean they look like they were brush painted or something

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MarkAll,

yeah the caps that come with Ironlak aren't the best, but we're working on that aspect as we speak so keep an eye out.

Peace

What did you have in mind specifically?

please say compatibility with rusto fats.... please say compatibility with rusto fats.... please say compatibility with rusto fats.... please say compatibility with rusto fats.... please say compatibility with rusto fats....

no batter, no batter, no battttaaahhhhh!!!

Hey DBKing,

That pic is from the Melbourne BBQ Burners. We put on a BBQ burners like that in most major cities, we do it for New Zealand & Australia and are hoping to do a handful of them in major cities throughout the USA.

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ironlak (View Original Post)

MarkAll,

yeah the caps that come with Ironlak aren't the best, but we're working on that aspect as we speak so keep an eye out.

Peace

What did you have in mind specifically?

Ironlak, why did you choose the valve you chose? Why did you not go with the same valve that MTN has, allowing ny thins and rusto fats, as well as more outline caps? I have to shave ny thins to fit into your cans, and there is no cap as reliable as ny thins.

Ironlak, why did you choose the valve you chose? Why did you not go with the same valve that MTN has, allowing ny thins and rusto fats, as well as more outline caps? I have to shave ny thins to fit into your cans, and there is no cap as reliable as ny thins.

don't buy NY thins...? just learn how to use stocks... but yeh as well germans are killah fro outlining wth laks

Dont buy ny thins? Im in America, i use almost exclusively rusto, its teh best outline cap for Rusto. Stocks are for chumps and people in the 80's. I can use stocks, I choose not too. There is no reason to do crappy stock cap graffiti these days just because folks in the 80's had to do it that way.

2-C+C-2,

Because we felt overall its not a better valve to provide to writers, it maybe what you are used to, and that's ok but we just felt what we offered provided more versatility.

The other thing is that although its more work to shave down a NY thin, you get a really nice tight fit doing it this way which gives you way better control than on a valve they fit on instantly.

bangbangboogie, we tried sending you a PM. Clear out some of your inbox or something your over your quota.

Thanks

• Like 1

I appreciate the response. I still dont understand how exactly a little wider valve at will be less versatile, as I have never had a problem with that valve. The hardcores still take all the caps ironlak takes, plus a few other.

Whats the word on the tall cans coming to america?

I appreciate the response. I still dont understand how exactly a little wider valve at will be less versatile, as I have never had a problem with that valve. The hardcores still take all the caps ironlak takes, plus a few other.

Whats the word on the tall cans coming to america?

well, what your splitting here are the hairs of your opinion.

Montanas valves are ncie, i've used them, and while i like lak it isnt my end all be all. Belton and 94's have better valves in my opinion, my fav valves. but i like to save money and lak's valves work fine. Ny thins, why bother with them when the can allows the use of gray dots? Because if you want to talk versatility, look att the ever expanding selection of precision tips vs the ny thin that first came out ages ago. Not only are the similar or same options crisper, they offer a whole range of widths... i often use ny thins if its all is available to fill in when med weight is needed.

seriously man? dont keep crying about it. if montana is so much better, then go post in the montana thread.

Hey champ, I was asking a question, I am seriously interested in what makes the choice for these companies.

well, what your splitting here are the hairs of your opinion.

Montanas valves are ncie, i've used them, and while i like lak it isnt my end all be all. Belton and 94's have better valves in my opinion, my fav valves. but i like to save money and lak's valves work fine. Ny thins, why bother with them when the can allows the use of gray dots? Because if you want to talk versatility, look att the ever expanding selection of precision tips vs the ny thin that first came out ages ago. Not only are the similar or same options crisper, they offer a whole range of widths... i often use ny thins if its all is available to fill in when med weight is needed.

Paint as much as I do, or more than 1 wall a month, and you'll want the cheapest caps that are the most versatile and least prone to clogging. Im not going to carry a bag of grey dots around for outlines and a bag of fat caps around for a fill, then thicker caps for the final, i'd rather cary 1 rusto fat, and 3 ny thins and not have to worry about it. Not to mention, with can control, you can get super crisp lines with ny thins

^^Dude, like he said, there are other caps out there, it offers a more versatile range having that valve. I take out about 2 ny fats (that now come with the each tin) and 5 black dots or greys are fine. If it dont come out so clean then cutthatshitback. Simple. The stock caps are great anyway, its not like using a chisel tip like most of the stockies in OZ.

Paint as much as I do, or more than 1 wall a month

1-2 walls a month is not that often dude.

Me and a few mates have been out every weekend. Hence buying Ironlak is nice and cheap and the free caps you get now days with the tins are perfectly fine.

I was insinuating that most folks in here paint maybe one wall a month, so buying grey dots isnt a thing for them. I on the other hand, paint 4-6 times a week, which is why i said using versatile caps that dont clog easy a must.

Ironlak answered my question, which is who i asked, not you morons.

Hey DBKing,

That pic is from the Melbourne BBQ Burners. We put on a BBQ burners like that in most major cities, we do it for New Zealand & Australia and are hoping to do a handful of them in major cities throughout the USA.

Thanks

Come to DC :D