Ironlak

androidx

belton is coming out with a new line? thats news to me. isnt bombers best made by mtn for belton? thats one can i have never seen here in the usa.

correct bombers was made by mtn for belton, now belton is getting rid of it and making a new line thereselfs, probably the same high pressure valves aswell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alot, i love using pinks for backgrounds, so ive tried lots of varieties and Oink is probably the best one ive found...

And speaking of aussie paint, can any aussies recommend any other australian paints?? at the local shops all theyve got is those white knight paints, which look shit... has anyone tried these???

white knight is shit, your better off with export.

theres another brand though that says AUSTRALIAN on it and has the aussie flag, they come in huge ass cans, i used a chrome it comes out sick. not even watery and its a cheap paint.

-to other people who havnt tryed ironlak: most australian graffers would have HAD to have tryed ironlak, i see no reason why they wouldnt have, if they havnt then i dont really think they would be much of an aussie graffer:)

graffer? is that liek someone who does this?

iTunes%20sales%20graph.jpg

Graffer as in:

Graffiti Artist

Graffiti Writer

Graffiti Bomber (ohzz liek sum1z hu Bomz da Grafftiiizzz??? heheheh bombahehehexd8.jpg

no. i mean a bomber like this:

Vosko:

vosko02kb0.jpg

vosko03mr0.jpg

vosko01ps8.jpg

Cap:

capoveranthorvx0.jpg

jeercapbem002yw3.jpg

normalcapmpcwtmkgx2.jpg

JA:

1083262677ja08id5.jpg

jaka7.jpg

vosko is good.:scrambled:

^thats a dumb reason to buy paint.

and on the other hand,

i used the grapefruit tonight, wonderful color,

and its really thick and doesnt drip,

but it wont outline paint thats wet.

atleast spainish mtn light blue or grey

read my post in the spray paint thread if you wanna know all the circumstances.

• 3 weeks later...

Ironlak hands down! Gotta support your local paint :)

And speaking of aussie paint, can any aussies recommend any other australian paints?? at the local shops all theyve got is those white knight paints, which look shit... has anyone tried these???

Plasticotes, kill rust, white knights, DONT GO NEAR 5 STAR, just regular $2 export is great. cant think of any others atm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I like it.. the smell kinda reminds me of either krylon ultraflatblack or sparvar from back in the europe days....... goodshit though laks.....colors are dope... most cover well....and honestly, it's really cost equivalent to rusto's when ordered in bulk....So ol Dad had to give himself some gifts as the first daughter(child) is on her way......... keep up the good work fellas..........

pushgifts.jpg

Cave2.jpg

sime1.jpg

clarkserp-az1.jpg.3b7e6a0c7040b64098414cac082770a6.jpg

i have the same XD-45!!! AHHH that is crazy dude! you got the same chrome clips too just like mine. shit is hot aint it in teh desert brown? its the most balanced and accurate 45ACP i have ever shot, which is just about everything.

two others one's ive owned are the baby desert eagle 9mm which sucked and jammed every chance it got, and then there is the mother of all hitek shit... FN Herstal 5.27x28 with the 20 round clip. it is basically a tactical assault rifle packed into one pistol. its soooo hot. you can fire teflon jackets from it that will pierce several layers of kevlar like butter. (seriously, google that shit) and also hollow points.

DSC01698.jpg

its the lightest gun i have ever owned or held, even when fully loaded it is a breeze to handle and operate.

if the price isnt much of an issue to you, this carbine is a MUST HAVE for any serious gun collector.

hahahahaha.....I've watched every video there is for the 5.7.for the sake of.(armour piercing rifle rounds from 75-100 yards out).. fkin forget it....lol.... it was either paint and the 9mm.. or spend 1200 on the fn57..... had to go with the paint but already got the savings account going for the 57.. .so ill man... not sure where your at but in va/dc they trying to keep the 57's on closed shelves for civilians.......the model shown is the 9mm.. I love it.. no complaints at all and manufactured 45mins away...hha.......and yeah,,.. im lovin the armygreen status..........goodshit man.... stayup

ps......... the AA12shots next.....lol