Ironlak

androidx

Figured if the Sabotaz thread can live, why not start a thread for my new favorite paint, Ironlak...

http://www.ironlak.com/

As most of us know, Ironlak is now available in the US.

IRONLAK IS OFFICIALLY IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

AVAILABLE NOW AT http://www.oinkartltd.com .[/color]

IMG_5676.jpg

linz_hand_header.jpg

pic1.jpg

A NUMBER OF RETAILERS NATIONWIDE ARE CARRYING IT... PLANET K IN SAN ANTONIO OR AUSTIN, TX, THE YARD IN SAN ANTONIO, TX, REC SHOP IN DALLAS, TX, WILL BE IN TRANSITIONS IN ROCHESTER, NY AND KARMA RECORDS IN FT. LAUDERDALE, FL ON THURSDAY!!!

We're already out of a few of colors and are flying through what we have left. This is questionably the best paint i've ever used - low pressure, great valve system, super thick, ultra opaque paint - perfect for detailed work and covers well enough that even at low pressure it's ideal for fast fill's.

You won't be dissapointed. I'm not spamming 12 oz anymore, i pay for advertising, so i'll say once more and be done... http://www.oinkartltd.com

I made a pretty decent size order of some to try it out. This paint is mad thick, and flows flawless. This paint is not only great for piecing and real detailed work, but also works great for bombing.

So from all the Aussies, or anyone for that matter, that has used this stuff, lets hear your thoughts? Flicks too.

I’m not trying to spam or anything. I just think that dedicated writers, or any writers, would enjoy this paint, and should try it out.

seen-ironlak.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spectr

you know I was going to try the paint out until I saw that old dude... and then I saw that the fumes of the paint made him gay....

you know I was going to try the paint out until I saw that old dude... and then I saw that the fumes of the paint made him gay....

hense the alcohol... And also foreign customs was brought up under the Seen thread, but that doesn't seem like a custom.

Back to the Ironlak talk...

Ironlak

live hardcore world wide (almost)!

i'd post photos of my pieces with ironlak but i don't think they'll show off ironlak in it's best light.

try it it's good paint.

Kryptonite,

midnight

Black red

autumn

granny

torquay

smurf

frazetta are dope colours

actually they are all pretty good except chameleon and even that rocks with can control!

my only gripe is that the white can be hard to go over ( it reacts at times) but it would be great for fill ins though for the us writer i guess krylon or rusto would be cheaper for fills.

My local store just started carrying ironlak..

Is it worth the try/7$ a can?

Just punch the dude in the face and walk out with all the paint...