IS RUSTO REALLY GETTING RID OF HARBOR BLUE?

lil_spenty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sounds like a stupid rumor. When I worked the paint section at a local hardware store, Harbor Blue would sell more than any other color, besides simples (black, white). Our orders would be double for black, white, hardbor blue and yellow, compared to all the other colors. I dought a company would get rid of one of their best selling products.

Guest spectr

why not contact rusto via email to get an answer to that question... Instead of coming on 12oz and making some retarded post asking a question about some rumor you heard....

my favorite blue is the bruises i leave on motherfucking haterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think you are well on your way to winning the 12oz retard of the year award... of course thats if you don't get banned first.. this is the third thread today I have clicked on that you are acting like a retard in...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

dude at depot said they just give em what they give em...that was about 2 years ago when i tried to load up on that colour for something.

then it was back on the shelves.

told me the same shit recently when i was trying to load up on aluminum...but he said they were discontinuing it..and that i should buy some other rusto "outdoors" aluminum...

didnt try it though.

sorry im not really informed though..

dollar silvers though! wtf happened there!!!