Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lil_spenty

IS RUSTO REALLY GETTING RID OF HARBOR BLUE?

Sounds like a stupid rumor. When I worked the paint section at a local hardware store, Harbor Blue would sell more than any other color, besides simples (black, white). Our orders would be double for black, white, hardbor blue and yellow, compared to all the other colors. I dought a company would get rid of one of their best selling products.

Guest spectr

why not contact rusto via email to get an answer to that question... Instead of coming on 12oz and making some retarded post asking a question about some rumor you heard....

okay sorry assholes, i just heard that from multiple well respected writers that travel often...

figured it would be legit.

i'm okay with my city.

i figure stock up on anything you value. you never know when they might change the formulation even if they keep the color.

i sell 3 brands of paint, montana, molotow and ironlak, and i still am stocking up on the PT and AA colors i like and can still find with the good valve locally.

Guest spectr
my favorite blue is the bruises i leave on motherfucking haterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think you are well on your way to winning the 12oz retard of the year award... of course thats if you don't get banned first.. this is the third thread today I have clicked on that you are acting like a retard in...

my favorite blue is the bruises i leave on motherfucking haterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

this is why we cant have nice things

ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME? ARE THEY REALLY?...SOME WAL-MARTS DOWN HERE IN HOUSTON DONT CARRY THAT COLOR NO MORE TO...WTF IS WRONG WITH THE SPRAY PAINT COMPANY ...HA HA...FOR REAL...BUT IM SURE ITS BULLSHIT IF IT IS REAL THEN I'LL BE DAMNED,,,,BULLSHIT I TELL YA

that has to be one of if no the longest lasting color by rusto at this point....besides black and white...can't see why they'd do that but who knows, I mean they did fuck up the whole cap system.