Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AgresWFO

A Warning for the Aussie writers

On Ch9 news last night there was an item about graff.... there is now a $500 reward for anyone with information about writers and reporting it to Crime Watch. For anyone who is interested the phone # is 1800333000. Time to show em what for, prank call and give false information.

Originally posted by AgresWFO

On Ch9 news last night there was an item about graff.... there is now a $500 reward for anyone with information about writers and reporting it to Crime Watch. For anyone who is interested the phone # is 1800333000. Time to show em what for, prank call and give false information.

i saw that on channel 10 news the other night..police chief standing infront of a liks and some other panels blazing in the background...nothing will change much if at all..just the sra clutching at straws...again..

yeah

ohhhhhhhh phooey. they have a scare like this every year. blah blah blah destruction of property blah blah blah 'tagging gangs'. these people are ignorant. the only result will be more neighbourhood heros and if your smart you can generally avoid these particular people. Besides other countries have gone through the public 'bashings' of graffiti artisits and the graffiti scene has survived.

hahahah australia still has the 'three strikes' system for minors. haha what a joke. a piece of paper wont make me stop writing on walls.

Isnt it different state to state...?

Our council commenced the "Zero Tolerance" Scheme here in Auckland..It has totally backfored on them...Instead of stopping graffiti it meant people didn't want to waste their paint on doing anything decent...Streets are quite trashed and so are many of the old spots that were regularly hit...Cracks me up...

shitty plan

thatll backfire for sure. how are they gonna give 500 dollars to everyone who has information on writers? they cant know whats good info and whats bullshit. whatever tho. im not trippin until they come up with somethin thatll work. hopefully ur not in sydney right now if ur from au. give some info on the fools who started that fire!!!!! what teh fuck is goin thru peoples heads these days??????!!!

Hey can i call those fucks from the u.s with out none of that long distance shit, fuckin mci sucks they charge my bitch ass for calls i never fuckin make!

.....what do they say to get 500$? ummm...yhea I just saw some kid with a spraycan run down the street naked. Can I have my 500$ now?

yeah

where i am its three strikes. they dont even keep tracks of how many strikes you get at some police stations.

isnt the reward only for "information leading to a vandalism conviction"

It means you get $500 for information leading to a conviction. And its hard to actually convict someone. And they could also convict people without telling you so you may not even get $500 after all. I just hope all the vigilantes realise how futile this scheme is..They've also started making pamphlets about em..I got a few the other day, its pretty funny..Let me know if you want me to type it up so you can see what it has to say.......

Later.....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this