Ugh fuck you so much

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys are all mentioning about getting little gay fucking pet sharks. and then trying to pass them off as bad ass pets. like oh shit imma bout to cop this gecko and then try to pass it off as godzilla. lil wack ass sharks dont bother me at all. out in the unable to see below you ocean with 15 foot fuck you in the ass no homo and eat your face off sharks are what can fuck themselves.

SON SONNINGTON, IM GOOD ON A SHARK B I DONT EVEN BE NOWHERE WHERE IM IN A POSITION TO GET FUCKED UP BY A SHARK, THE ONLY BEACH BY ME IS THE INFAMOUS CHOCHA BEACH AND THE ONLY THING YOU GOTTA WORRY ABOUT OVER THERE IS GHETTO JELLYFISH* AND HERRON NEEDLEZZZZZZ. AND OVERPRICED BEER.

*USED CONDOMS AND DOOKIE DIAPERS.

sharks are pretty bad ass. people dont realize it cause they look cute but orca's ( killer whales ) fucking run the sea. they eat a few different species of large shark. they own sharks when fighting over prey. they're huge. and own shit. but sharks own too, dont get me wrong. why god made humans on land and killed all the dinosaurs.