jewish girl owned by public speaker

rushawn wuan

i like how he says that black people are the most

patriotic...shed their blood for america...raise our

children...build our house...and fight in our wars.

and how no one is more patriotic than black people.

some are more patriotic and some are less.

that guy is a fucking idiot.

acts like black people do everything.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ignorance breeds ignorance --that's the problem. he might be able to recite some historical facts, but you learn from the mistakes of the past. if he was smart, he'd notice that every great civil rights movment incorporated a wide variety of races. martin luther king marched with whites, the black panther party worked closely with the students for a democratic society (white college kids), and malcom X even found peace with all cultures before he was killed.

so what is all the hatred going to lead to? nothing, it's just going to further the hatred from both sides.

is this dude straight outta locash?

5059309.jpg

i took a class on mythology a while back, it should have been called religeous studies though.

what i took from it is,

if you do good, good will come back to you.

sorry if this sounds fucked up, but everything else is just details.

------------------

personally i believe religeon was created by global elites to keep the masses quarreling with each other

they are rules, regulations, restrictions, and rituals created by other humans just like you and i, to keep the masses in their place

we have nothing written by the hand of god. holy books are interpretations made by other humans just like myself.

---------------------------

i would like to see these guys going up against someone who actually knows how to debate and in an organized setting

become a damn teacher and help your people with education

000831.jpg

that shit is prpos worthy whether you know it or not

unfortunately there is an entire industry set up around reinforcing these idea as cool acceptable and unavoidable. The same can be said for the millions of female teens running around dressing and acting like whores cause the life style is being reinforced, they could NOT dress that way, but the deck is stacked so that the (immediate, which is what most lower class folks have the time to focus on) reward favors the idiocy.

We all suffer from the distraction that is the side rings of the circus to the point that the center ring is never examined, in another way then it being sloganized in the shows happening round the main stage.

well put hev. all around, our society is like a flock of sheeple, and we've been exporting that mentality for years. i'm glad you brought up the female teens, but i think it's teens in general. i would even go as far to say it doesn't stop there, and has infected adults (21-35). i agree that we all suffer though, so i'm just as guilty of something, and even though i'm aware of it, it still stays pretty subliminal for my eyes to see. in other words, i'll throw stones, when i'm just as guilty.

the current state of ideology is making such a negative impact on the future generation(s), that sometimes i wish for another ice age.

no bueno 100% chance there wasnt one black person at that party

and if there was he laughed it of but cried inside

Haha, you must've missed when I first posted that in an old Halloween thread. That's us in Puerto Rico, and there certainly were black people at that party who are good friends and they were cracking up with us. There was this one really black dude who was gonna go with us, and it would've been hilarious cause he was not gonna be wearing any paint, but he couldn't get to PR that weekend. We certainly would've gotten lynched if we tried that in the US, it was so ridiculous.

It sucks that guys anger is so misdirected... He probably could be a good speaker and do some good if he diverted his anger, and came to the realization that poor people all over the world (regardless of race) are being used and made to fight amongst eachother to keep the attention of the wealthy elite billionaire families that control this planet and who also come in all races to spread one world goverment and the illumunati. He is doing exactly what they want him to do... keep the races, religions and classes fighting and blaming eachother until one day we have microchips planted in our wrists and no freedoms. He is doing their work and he doesnt even know it.

• Like 1

• 5 years later...