I'm so sick I feel like I'm gunna fuckin die

AyeBee

and I'm layin in bed watchin the first 3 seasons of The Wire, waiting on my Nyquil and McDonalds to get here, when I get a phone call talkin bout beef this, beef that, I need you to come, blah blah

Now I'm dragging my ass out into the world so weak that hopefully I catch a punch and end up in a hospital where they'll take care of me

This is my only crybaby sad ass post for the next 2 months at least, so no bitchin about it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn people on the East Coast are kinda late, people in California Been sick, after about a month and a half I'm finally starting to get over my cough/cold/runny nose/sore throat/hacking up yellow & brown shit/occasional nonstop vomiting fits.

Damn people on the East Coast are kinda late, people in California Been sick, after about a month and a half I'm finally starting to get over my cough/cold/runny nose/sore throat/hacking up yellow & brown shit/occasional nonstop vomiting fits.

Everyone has been sick as shit over here too, I just generally have a Herculean immune system...looks like it finally failed me

Nothin even ended up poppin off, so I got out of bed and got dressed for no fuckin reason.

I don't think I've ever been this sick in my life.....I'm gettin hot/cold flashes like a menopausal bitch, my whole body hurts, I can barely stand/walk, my head is pounding, I've got a fever out the ass...FUCK.

I just ate my McDonalds and hopefully the Nyquil arrives soon so I can forget about this for 15 hours or so.

Archived