Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AyeBee

I'm so sick I feel like I'm gunna fuckin die

and I'm layin in bed watchin the first 3 seasons of The Wire, waiting on my Nyquil and McDonalds to get here, when I get a phone call talkin bout beef this, beef that, I need you to come, blah blah

Now I'm dragging my ass out into the world so weak that hopefully I catch a punch and end up in a hospital where they'll take care of me

This is my only crybaby sad ass post for the next 2 months at least, so no bitchin about it.

Damn people on the East Coast are kinda late, people in California Been sick, after about a month and a half I'm finally starting to get over my cough/cold/runny nose/sore throat/hacking up yellow & brown shit/occasional nonstop vomiting fits.

Damn people on the East Coast are kinda late, people in California Been sick, after about a month and a half I'm finally starting to get over my cough/cold/runny nose/sore throat/hacking up yellow & brown shit/occasional nonstop vomiting fits.

Everyone has been sick as shit over here too, I just generally have a Herculean immune system...looks like it finally failed me

Nothin even ended up poppin off, so I got out of bed and got dressed for no fuckin reason.

I don't think I've ever been this sick in my life.....I'm gettin hot/cold flashes like a menopausal bitch, my whole body hurts, I can barely stand/walk, my head is pounding, I've got a fever out the ass...FUCK.

I just ate my McDonalds and hopefully the Nyquil arrives soon so I can forget about this for 15 hours or so.

this past year, and the start of this one has been my worst year in 15 years as far as being sick goes...

i blame it on the partying and drinking to much. and all my weight.

in the past id maybe get sick once a year if that.

so if you were dying you'd come to 12 oz and let us know???

priorities son, get them...

just sayin.

Yes, if I were literally dying I would immediately seek out the help of some of my fine interweb friends.

aaah some body finally ate the 40 cheeseburgers or something!

I ate 40 bigass hot wings the other night if that means anything to ya

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now