LIQUORICE CANDIES

deterrent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Man this appreciation thread is that of VIP quality, you nine year olds haven't developed a proper palet.

I'm talkin that real talk, that liquorice stalk talk

istockphoto_396976_liquorice.jpg

liquorice1.jpg

liquorice_180.jpg

strawberry_liquorice.jpg

Don't twist tounges. this shit aint twizz, it's Austrailian Strawberry Cut, WHUT IT DO CUZZZ

50387656.JPG

LIQUORICE_COMFITS.jpg

liquorice_hamper.jpg

MAKE EM SAY UUUUhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh na nah na nah.

Maniac No Limit Black Liqourice Click

also, licorice is not something enjoyed by people with a more developed palette, its enjoyed by people who's palette has downsyndrome.

My roommate had a saying, "I don't like black people, and I don't like their licorice."...I have nothing against the people, but the licorice tastes like shit.

if black licorice is designed for palettes with down syndrome, then my palatte looks like this:

Down's%20syndromeI.jpg

and rocks the short bus every fucking day!

i love black licorice. i've never seen those "nigroid" candies though. that's some funny shit. it's like the hip hop android of the future! i even think i heard buck rogers say that to twiki on one episode.

"twiki, you my nigroid yo, now pass me that swisher and bottle of grape soda."

buck_wilmatwikiandbuck.jpg

i was on a 5 hour train ride in italy and a nice little old lady refused to let me turn down her black licorice candies. she was trying to be nice so i swallowed them like they were pills to avoid that nasty taste, but i almost threw up all over her. apparently my accent wasn't good enough to differentiate "no thanks i couldn't possibly accept anymore of your delicious candies" from "listen lady your nice and all but i said 'no thanks' these things re fucking killing me."

if black licorice is designed for palettes with down syndrome, then my palatte looks like this:

Down's%20syndromeI.jpg

and rocks the short bus every fucking day!

i love black licorice. i've never seen those "nigroid" candies though. that's some funny shit. it's like the hip hop android of the future! i even think i heard buck rogers say that to twiki on one episode.

"twiki, you my nigroid yo, now pass me that swisher and bottle of grape soda."

buck_wilmatwikiandbuck.jpg

funny for days.....